Ranking
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Dmonicsqrl View Post
I am Dmonicsqrl, or if you prefer Eliajah, A brown belt, 54.23% win ration, Age 15. I want to join Nitro because The previous clan i was in was fun while it lasted, but slowly shrank, and eventually died off. I have fought a few members of Nitro, They all seem Good, and i would like to help increase you're strength. I was impressed with the small clan war i saw. I think that i could benefit them in these wars. I am skilled in aikido , both big and small dojo. Betting isn't a problem I won the bottom half of my textures from duels. I don't quite know yet if you guys do sparring or stuff purely for visual purposes but if you do i would be glad to help with it. I am active on forums when i'm part of something I'm almost always in-game. This is my application if you couldn't tell by now. I go through with what i start, and will take on anyone who tries to stop me. To those who have something good for them I don't mind giving out TC unless you beg, then we have a problem. I've left a couple of replays so you can kinda see how i play.

Nope
Rexxy what I was saying is we needed to be stricter on apps unlike ^ because lets say defection or.... Or brutal desided he wanted to join back and wrote the best app, no one that was in any of our calls or...or saw what he said in chat before and after he left/kicked would anyone let them back I say no.
-----
Originally Posted by Dmonicsqrl View Post
-.-' Ouch.

If you haven't noticed I said no instantly as I saw it, I wonder why? Look at jays and see what POPS up or look at the example.
Last edited by Virus; Jan 16, 2015 at 02:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Xstfx, point is dont be so harsh on the applicants. Dont just say "Nope". Give a reason why they are denied. Its getting me mad to see that your denying applicants nilly willy without posting a reason. I know I hardly have enough power to tell anyone in the clan what to do, but I think you need to lay off. At least give him a reason why you denied him.
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
Nitro application
My name is Sawyer I'm 13 and play to win. I have been in Godly Warriors for a decent amount of time and as you may know godly has " gone down the pipes". My favorite game mode/mod is greykido, I have a 57% win ratio and am good at ABD and judofrac, too. A interesting fact about me is that I am a 4-year, first chair cello.Thank you for taking you're time and reading my application.Oh and this is the 666th post, DUN DUN DUN!!!!!
We'll gamer if you want to bring pie into this, he specifically said ANY APP that does not have the Nitro picture on it will NOT be accepted that's why I only judged jays not any other app. Soo...... Try again
-----
Originally Posted by sawyer3 View Post
My name is Sawyer I'm 13 and play to win. I have been in Godly Warriors for a decent amount of time and as you may know godly has " gone down the pipes". My favorite game mode/mod is greykido, I have a 57% win ratio and am good at ABD and judofrac, too. A interesting fact about me is that I am a 4-year, first chair cello.Thank you for taking you're time and reading my application.Oh and this is the 666th post, DUN DUN DUN!!!!!

We'll some of this isn't even part of the app and like I said in my previous post this can not be accepted due to our rule
Last edited by Virus; Jan 16, 2015 at 03:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by xstfx21 View Post
That's why I have been try to be meaner on apps

Don't try that. It makes no difference because every app is something to be reviewed and you don't rush through it. You take your time and see why someone gets a no or yes. Just because you're getting more members doesn't mean you have to do what you're doing.
-----
And I always try to tell people to read the first page, but they never do. Looking at the examples there help you.
Last edited by Forex; Jan 16, 2015 at 03:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
Umm excuse me? This new rule has been made by the leader idk what you are saying I'm trying to do, but I have been meaner on apps so don't say shit like "don't try that"