Ranking
Originally Posted by Boonana View Post
Get flat armor yellows

already got them..., but why armor?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
auto attack harass in lane.

you can also run mana per lvl yellows. They work for some champs.
Last edited by ed; Mar 12, 2013 at 11:46 PM.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
but why armor?

Keep alive when you laning against AD champion or auto attack. (Ninja'd, Ed)

Build AP Rune page:

Last edited by Chris; Mar 13, 2013 at 12:11 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Hah, sham and I both were in Silver literally a week or two before they added the new rank system. I somewhat wish I stopped playing after I hit silver, because now I wouldn't be in Bronze IV trying to climb out, lol.

Sham: You have to literally carry your team, be a champ that can literally carry a 4v5 or 3v5. Also, even if your team has more kills, sometimes it doesn't matter because the other team can have close to the same gold if not more gold than your team because of dragons, cs, etc. It really depends on how you play and if you can carry.

It's possible to win a 4v5, I've done it before and I'm the reason we won. It's hard, yes, but if you can't do things like this (carry etc.), you'll never leave bronze.
Last edited by Faint; Mar 13, 2013 at 12:21 AM.
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
Hah, sham and I both were in Silver literally a week or two before they added the new rank system. I somewhat wish I stopped playing after I hit silver, because now I wouldn't be in Bronze IV trying to climb out, lol.

Sham: You have to literally carry your team, be a champ that can literally carry a 4v5 or 3v5. Also, even if your team has more kills, sometimes it doesn't matter because the other team can have close to the same gold if not more gold than your team because of dragons, cs, etc. It really depends on how you play and if you can carry.

It's possible to win a 4v5, I've done it before and I'm the reason we won. It's hard, yes, but if you can't do things like this (carry etc.), you'll never leave bronze.

Or be karth and carry your team out of bronze 5.

Thank god he was in the freeweek.

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Or be karth and carry your team out of bronze 5.

Thank god he was in the freeweek.

hate to be that guy but you can't play f2p champions in ranked
I'm a fucking professional!
I bought him because of the freeweek when I realized my true talent. I should've worded that right, sorry.

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Or be karth and carry your team out of bronze 5.]

You're still bronze though?
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
You're still bronze though?

yeh and?