não dói joca
controla of all
may be the master don
amassin' bodies by dawn
it's just the way it gets done

ty for coming to my ted talk
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
welcome back to another episode of the vector chronicles, we're here today on this fine friday night enjoying the sounds of classical music

i hope you will have time to tune in to the next iteration of this program, see you soon
não dói joca
Glad we got official again
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
as the news broadcast comes to an end and the channel allows time for other programs, we are here to bring you another wonderful episode of the vector chronicles

the classical music is still going strong in the background, as we all sip our wine and doubt my mental stability, karbn shares his wonderful music and admits he is happy vector is back to official status. but will we be able to keep going strong? stick around and find out on the next episode of vector chronicles!

we are open to call-ins on this broadcast, let us know any questions you have!

thank you again for tuning in to our special tv program, we hope you enjoyed and see you next time
não dói joca
here we are again bringing you a fresh new episode of the vector chronicles

as today is a sunday, not a whole lot has been happening with vector, jajo failed 2 of his league promos (skill issue) and my cat pissed herself from fear when strangers entered the house.

we are still open to call-ins on this broadcast, although we didnt get a single interaction yesterday, we hope you find time to give us a ring and shoot us any questions you got.

although today's episode mightve been a bit more laid back, we wish you still enjoyed it, see ya next time!
não dói joca
good good good good morning good afternoon good evening good night and good everything in between

we're here again with your favorite show on tv, vector chronicles!

we apologize for the irregular schedule, our host was run over by a bus doing 60 in a metropolitan area. you shoulda seen the guy! squashed like a fly.

following past episodes it appears there's still not a whole lot going on with the vectorians right now, halu did post an entry to the picture event by es before he unfortunately met his demise (the comedically fast bus)

but other than that its quite uneventful. karbn has admitted halu "is doing a whole lot on the forums rn", but me personally I don't think he'll be doing a whole lot after being absolutely annihilated by that speeding bus. RIP bozo

closing out this episode by calling out every viewer of the program, you guys are all some bitches, 0 call ins, I'll see you bafoons in the next episode.

smell ya later
não dói joca
“Such an incredible episode, definitely not for the faint hearted”
9/10
- Viewer from England
smallestmothgirls I #free akina plase