Toribash
helloskis everyall

halu clutched up in the gulag and now he's back and ready to host the show again (from his hospital bed)

welcome back to another episode of the you know what show

quite another uneventful day, honestly guys we gotta bump this activity up or the staff is coming to bust our balls, am i right guys? (crowd laughs). sandal's been playing monster hunter, jajo dropped 91k dmg as taliyah, liony sent some god awful terrific images to our clan channel, you gotta join the clan to see them!

and lookie here! after enough complaining and crying about call-ins, we have two, from totally real people too!

Originally Posted by TV reviewer monthly View Post
"I have been thoroughly enjoying this show, I can't wait for the next season"
10/10

thank you for calling in and leaving a review! your words are definitely appreciated!

Originally Posted by Viewer from England View Post
“Such an incredible episode, definitely not for the faint hearted”
9/10

and another wonderful real person has left this message for us, and true that! this show is not for flakes of snow

thank you once again for tuning into the show and watching till the end, and a special shout-out to the tv reviewer monthly and the viewer from England, apparently the only two people who still watch TV and have fingers to call-in to the show!

i'll be off and we'll see you folks next time
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
pete griffing knocked out bryang with a hook to da chin
não dói joca
me and flex looking in the index for buff net n___as just for some hot butt sex
-----
just checked up with ze doctors the results came back positive im morbidly a beast
Last edited by Halu; Mar 9, 2023 at 11:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
não dói joca