Ranking
I guess I'm going freestyle now.

Hello, this is my application to Psy
First things first, my name is Gabriel, but you can talk me Gabe or Picasa. My ingame name is Picasa. I would like to join your amazing detailed clan, because I would like to help your clan grow in many ways and make friends as well with the member, co leaders, [email protected] will be my email for any IMPARTANT things. The mod I prefer to play in AkidoBigDojo. Brown belt rank 1146. AikidoBigDojo mod rank 401. I live in the US and what I can being to this clan is my activity forum wise and ingame wise. I saw lots of your members with one of the best ranks I ever seen in my life and I want to train and fight with them to be at a level to help out in clan wars. I might what missclicks and shit but I don't make excuses, if the game says that player wins then he wins. Overall, I want your guys good fruitiness To rub all over me to be one of you guys. btw, I was in Element but one of the co leaders claimed I was in 2 clans which I wasn't but i'm not in the mood to mess with that bull shit.
Fourm: 10
Ingame:9
IRC:7.5

I hope I get in and help your clan on the way.

btw, I found out how to post replays now.

-Picasa
Attached Files
Picking with noob.rpl (307 Bytes, 4 views)
pose.rpl (60.3 KB, 4 views)
tee.rpl (49.5 KB, 3 views)
Picking with noobs.rpl (41.1 KB, 3 views)
sparing.rpl (196.5 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Picasa; Jul 13, 2012 at 07:35 PM.
[c]hess
Hey guys, can you guys test fallenwarrior, I know he is good enough to join, I know most of you already said no, but please tell me why?
-----
I'm neutral on Picasa.
Last edited by forever135; Jul 13, 2012 at 07:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Im neutral on picasa as well, and i say yes to fallen. He is a great player, very skilled. And also very kind.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!
Yes to fallenwarrior24.
That is a nice player right there..
Very different. ;o
Anyway, i say uhh..god damn neutral to Picasa..He funny..but, we judge by skill ;o hard to say for me.
Make fun of eggs and i SWEAR TO GOD!
I'm gonna go neutral with fallen, at least until he make a free form app.
And gonna say no on Picasa... He's definitely a nice guy, but judging by his skill... well... kinda disappointed me.
The cake ain't telling the truth...
Originally Posted by Deividu13 View Post
skill... well... kinda disappointed me.

Those replays were from may. I can't save replays NOW because I got a Mac now.
[c]hess