So I'm getting better at adc

Dicks

Oh yeah and another one

Dicks again

One more for good luck

Dicks 3

Heeeeeeere's my latest

Dicks 4

Last edited by Stellar; Mar 27, 2013 at 11:59 AM.
That Shen support must be pretty damn good if you don't die so much

wait...
FIRED UP

What I love about Nasus, die 12 times and still carry.

Last edited by j4nd0; Mar 27, 2013 at 12:18 PM.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
well, i changed my name, has gone from "Przero" to "Prinny Flonne", so if you have me added and you see Prinny Flonne, thats me guiz.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by Przero View Post
well, i changed my name, has gone from "Przero" to "Prinny Flonne", so if you have me added and you see Prinny Flonne, thats me guiz.

Przero is such a better name.

Still gonna call you Pre-zo
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
Przero is such a better name.

Still gonna call you Pre-zo

w/e, i changed it because i felt like it so meh.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post

What I love about Nasus, die 12 times and still carry.

Blahblahblah "still carrying" lawl u made my day. It is carried by your bot lane. They have retarded troll team. Look on xin's and riven's builds. They havE no adc and support. Almost 4 ad (jax hybrid) so you can easy counter em by armor. You didn't win this on 20th min only cuz u feed fizz. Yes, you didn't die after warmog, ofc, but it wasn't your win qt all. In my game life I saw only 1 good nasus, other was totally bad. Nasus is rly easy to counter.
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
Originally Posted by Hug View Post
Blahblahblah "still carrying" lawl u made my day. It is carried by your bot lane. They have retarded troll team. Look on xin's and riven's builds. They havE no adc and support. Almost 4 ad (jax hybrid) so you can easy counter em by armor. You didn't win this on 20th min only cuz u feed fizz. Yes, you didn't die after warmog, ofc, but it wasn't your win qt all. In my game life I saw only 1 good nasus, other was totally bad. Nasus is rly easy to counter.

Stop analysing games you didnt see.
Originally Posted by Hug View Post

Just won a game vs Elise top as Nasus. I was able to win lane after I got SoEL and we were going to demolish the game but we started to battle mode and throw the game. It went from 17-8 to 17-19 after some terrible play. That got them back into the game and Elise became fed from it. But due to how superior late game comp we were able to win a 55min game. That game I served my role as a damage soak/wither bot for Graves who didn't buy a sash and didn't have cleanse and I was to get 24/7 Withers on him.

I was a utility tank in this game, going 4/13/26, with all the kills going to the carries of Rzye and Caitlyn. I should have built differently, getting more supportive tank items like Locket of the Iron Solari. My Q farm was terrible due to having to max E in lane to be able to go against Elise.

The first game, I was a threat with my 300+ farmed Q. They couldn't kill me as Graves was able to go to town along side me.

I feel like Nasus can't be countered top lane due to the ability to max E and farm safely. Then again, I haven't gone against Darius but Teemo, Kayle and Elise are all easy due to the power that Wither, Spirit Fire and once you get it, Spirit of the Elder Lizard all synergise together. Not to mention, the counters to Nasus don't have ways to sustain themselves, sure Kayle has a heal but Nasus has incredible damage once he gets SoEL.
Last edited by j4nd0; Mar 27, 2013 at 01:42 PM.