Toribash
I agree, the fact that the name change was even questioned means it shouldn't have been proposed...I'm neutral on th whole thing but bottom line is that if there WAS a name change, it would shoot the person who chose impetus...
I N C R E D I B L E H !
Originally Posted by Timerro View Post
Hello to all,
I have been thinking for awhile. I have decided to completely leave Toribash. I have been playing ths game for about 3-4 years. I have had many infractions, bans, alts. All was worth the time. Here are some people I would like to thank. Another thing, I was never 17 years old. I am 12 years old, mature for my age. I am not Canadian nor Turkish. I am British. Well thay is all of my secrets. Well farewell to all, even if I don't mention you bellow you still will be missed.

Chamara; Old friend time flies by, 3-4 years ago you made me start this game. Do you remember the good old fun we had. Wining one tourney then getting so excited that we baught a Marine Torso. Great times.

Lexx; You were a great friend. It was fun sparring with you. You are a very fun guy. Have a bright future.

DarkDranz; Just like Lexx you were a very good friend. Have a bright future. Good luck with life.

Holotor; I still remember all those duel's and game's we had together. You allways were there to talk and now you are in the MarketSquad. Good luck on your way there.

Joonveen; Now you, I will miss to hell. Thank you for leading this clan so well. Please make it official. I am sorry I couldn't keep my promise. But thing's just have to go this way.

Fenris; Aka. IXION Aka. Tamashii Aka. Fenris I love your artwork. All ways had loved it. You are a great person. Good luck in life and with your special girl. Have a nice life, farewell.

tricerafi; My old friend. Do you remember all those clan's we made? All the fun we had. Everything was just great. Hope we can meet again some day. Let your life shine bright.

Clipsall; Good luck with life, farewell friend. I will remember all the great times.

Cozzakill; Another old friend. You, will be missed. Thank you for all your help. Your loyal character, will get you somewhere nice in your life. Farewell.

Shmevin; I just wanted to say I was all way's Coff. Bye.

Math; I just wanted to say I was all way's Coff. See ya.

Kamura; Just wanted to say, I was all way's Holk. Chill and have a bright life.

Cerberus; To you my special artist, thank you for everything. Have a pleasent life. Goodluck in University.

Card and Knotz; Thank you to all my members there, one is now official the other one is going to become official.

Well goodbye. The old British fag who had fun here. Bye.

Goodbye old pal hope we can meet again someday
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Closed upon request and new DSC.
Found here.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.