Ranking
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
She looks op. That much CC on a mage....ye, she gonna be amazing mid and support.

And Top.

Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Man when I start playing again should I buy lissandra or riven?

Why not both?

Riven's price reduced to 4800 IP/ 880 RP

Maybe Lissandra coming out on 1-2 weeks I guess.
Last edited by Chris; Apr 4, 2013 at 01:15 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Thnking of it, lissandras kit really reminds me of Elise and I think the playstyles of elise and lissandra will be really similiar.
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
Lissandra !

Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
Thnking of it, lissandras kit really reminds me of Elise and I think the playstyles of elise and lissandra will be really similiar.

lol wat u cray, lissandra is more likes hades, you go in and enable your team to get 8 zilleran kills
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
And Top.

I believe she would have better matchups mid lane.

On another note, I'm thinking that an really good team comp would consist of:

Mid: Lissandra / AD Assassin
Top: Lissandra / AD Assassin
Jungle: New Sejuani
Bot: Vayne + Melee CC support

From the looks of it, Lissandra is going to be a beast at follow up cc and Sej excels at initiating. That deadly combo is going to allow an Assassin free reign in a teamfight. An AD assassin carry like Vayne excels in an high CC comp and having a melee CC support means that the support can be on top of Vayne protecting her while she wrecks havoc. I chose Melee support due to Vayne's synergy with CC supports. An AD Assassin mid or top like Khazix and Zed is going to have 0 problems from assassinating someone with the lock down that Sej, Lissandra and the CC support can bring into teamfights.

I can't see much countering this due to how much shear initiation they have. Poke Comps are weak to initiators and in this comp you have 3 initiators. Sej is fairly weak in the jungle early due to her having no sustain, but she does have good clear, her level 4 is around 3:40. But the great thing about Sej, it doesn't matter if she gets behind early, she still going to bring the CC late game.

Vayne will have trouble bot lane vs high range ad's early game but can easily turn the tide at level 6 with her CC support. Sej's lvl 6 ganks are also brutal and with 2 CC tanks, diving is going to be very easy.

Sej's late game is already monstrous, and her rework makes her lose some sustain damage for a lot more upfront damage. She has the ability to catch people out and perma slow.

Lissandra from first impressions of her kit has safe farming, with free spells from her passive and a escape/gap closer nothing is going to stop her from farming, getting items and doing damage.

This comp basically wins late game.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trundle atm in the PBE.
Last edited by j4nd0; Apr 4, 2013 at 05:45 AM.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Went into normals to hone my skills for about 2-3 weeks, went back into ranked yesterday and hit diamond 4 today carrying nooblords with my Jayce.

That shen pick in the middle? Some person on the team previously was like "shit I hope that jayce isnt on the enemy team, better ban him though just to be safe."

HOWEVER YOU'RE NEVER SAFE FROM MY AMAZING CARRYING ABILITIES

Except that 1/0/1 game. My jungler carried that and me and this cho'gath up top were basically gentlemen.
"You want that creep?"
"Yeah you can have it if I can have that one"
all game long. Until about 19:50 when I got ganked, and my jungler came to counter gank and we killed both.

Also Zac is one mean motherfucker in the jungle. He doesn't do a lot of damage but his peeling, CC, and ganking ability (E R covers all of bot lane) is fucking fucktarded. Carried so many normals and a ranked wtih him, but havent gotten to play him in ranked much cause people that pick before me pick jungle so I'm stuck with mid or top.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
Carried so many normals and a ranked wtih him, but havent gotten to play him in ranked much cause people that pick before me pick jungle so I'm stuck with mid or top.

wtf dat elo heaven before diamond 1
I R IRONMAN
U a beast 2worlds.

Also this has to be the best play in the world! This is why I'm still Silver I.

Last edited by j4nd0; Apr 4, 2013 at 09:47 AM.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
U a beast 2worlds.

Yeah that's why i'm silver 1 too
I R IRONMAN
U a beast 2worlds.

Omg I love this guy

10 mins but its worth every minute. I was laughing so hard by the end/
-----
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
wtf dat elo heaven before diamond 1

I know people are always like "Let me jungle" so I'm like WELL DAMN I GUESS I JUST HAVE TO TAKE A SOLO LANE. Also 99% of the time if I'm 5th pick and I ask someone else to support, they totally win. And by ask I mean I tell them

"yo homies I aint supportin' 'cause I'm bad at that shit, will someone else please be kind enough to take it?"

And by this level people are generally like "yeah dog"

but if not, I'll still support cause I'm a team playa.
Last edited by 2worlds; Apr 4, 2013 at 10:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ