Toribash
handjob and footjob of course

More seriously, newspaper/advertisement distributor, which is just a fancy way of saying that i fill peoples mailboxes with junk mail. :v (although most people are okay with the newspapers)
The pay is absolute horseshit, but it's better than nothing, and the hours are very flexible. But, let me put it like this: Many people earn more PER DAY than i earn PER MONTH, though in all fairness to my employer, i don't have an awful lot of hours either. It's actually pretty chill now that i've sorted out all the initial shit (and boy was there a lot of that), at least as long as the weather is tolerable, although i'm still looking forward to heading for greener pastures, wherever those may be. :v
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
applied to a local restaurant, applebee's to be specific, to become a server

any words of encouragement?
beware
the goblin
CONFIDENT APPROACH

FIRM HANDSHAKE

FAST AND SECURE DATA TRANSFER

I BELIEVE IN YOU

also threaten to stealthily draw boobs on their cups if they don't hire you

also speaking of cups

INFERNO CUP

you should go watch INFERNO CUP COP on youtube if you haven't already because it is extremely silly
indeed

Originally Posted by HolyShrimp View Post
that's a retarded request, retard

Please don't be like that, i'll be the one telling people off if necessary (and it's fairly rarely necessary to call people retards, there are far more refined and classy ways of informing people of their inadequacies). An actually retarded request would be to ask that i draw Muhammad (or at least the Muhammad that muslims would rather not have depicted), partly because i don't see the point of intentionally insulting people out of nowhere, and partly because i'd put myself in the crosshairs of extremists by doing so. I believe recent history has adequately proven that. :v

Originally Posted by RAAAGE View Post
can you draw a seagull having an existential crisis ?

iunno maybe??

What kind of avatars? You can always try your luck and ask, but note that anything beyond a doodle will likely result in me asking for compensation first. :v (especially if it's pixel art, i already have a shit ton of that to see to and it's both harder and more painful than normal doodling)

Originally Posted by RAAAGE View Post
I like it

maybe you could do a cool walrus too?

i'd rather not do one but i could definitely try to draw one

contrary to popular belief it is not Jamie Hyneman

I just installed a new version of Krita so i lost all my brushes and settings, bear with me while i try to find them again. :v