Toribash
Dunno why we should let him in.. He mostly got in last time cus he could do some video magic + he was a good friend of leyz.. + he left so shortly after he was accepted...

So yeah im with you on this one numbers. But he has not applied or anything.. so lets not talk about it :P.
[Urban]|OLDA
I personally like veliar, although I don't know how I feel about him rejoining. He is a nice candidate but he left so early last time he was in the clan :/

Why are you even talking about that he never said anything about rejoining or whatever. He just said that he loves us.

/rubs nipples
/invade
I would just like to point out that your replays in tb 3.91 are fucking epic ._. I never realised Urban was such a haven of single player orgasms.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
/invade
I would just like to point out that your replays in tb 3.91 are fucking epic ._. I never realised Urban was such a haven of single player orgasms.

Cheers, I am fucking awesome, aren't I?
uhh.. nice.. they put up some new ones in there.. :O.. sad to see theres non of mine :P.

probably need to get more active :P.
[Urban]|OLDA
leilak...i don't know what your smiley-face eyebrows are insinuating at me but i don' like it : (
[Urban]
doodoodoodoodoo