Ranking
Same for me, I won a bunch of games but no way were all 10 of them from summoner's rift and I got the icon.

Anyway why the hell don't I know that strangelove is on EUW. You better give me your summoner name now.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
You can carry hard enough by yourself if you know how to play your role right. I usually suck because I barely get a chance to play the role I want and know I can do good at.

Don't count on everyone to just give yourself mid. You're not good at league of legends unless you can play every role.

like gregidoit would say "It's not league of mid, learn every role"
inq.
Concept art for who might possibly be the next champion has been leaked
Currently known as Gun Templar

Big picture

I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum
Originally Posted by torismaser View Post

Big picture

Hippybob and I have had some discussion on what this champions kit could be. He thinks that he's gonna have a silence and I would love for him to be a ranged assassin.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
first "black" champion in the game.

inb4 new adc.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
EUW Summer Promotion tournament postponed indefinitely. WHY RIOT WHY.

57% of your recent games have been mid.

See that is not enough for me.

Originally Posted by sham View Post
Don't count on everyone to just give yourself mid. You're not good at league of legends unless you can play every role.

like gregidoit would say "It's not league of mid, learn every role"

Fucking hell why is everyone so stupid? I said many times before I can play any role I just perfer to play ones that I can guarantee to carry on. Would you want to secure a win for your team or depend on a retard who has a 50/50 chance of winning that lane. And I count everyone to give me the role by posting my lolking status and thank god most of them are smart enough to give it to you. You have to prove yourself to your teammates in order for them to trust me. If someone in my team gives me better stats then mine, I would more then happily give them mid. Not to be a dick or anything, but I know I have explained this before.

Originally Posted by torismaser View Post

Big picture

New black champ looking for on dis.
hi
He might be an ad caster for all we know
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum
I just had a really weird glitch in a game that I just finished now. I was level 15 I think, but then I briefly lost connection and was level 1 again, and I could not use any of my abilities or select any to level up. Shit was whack yo.

Can someone please tell me what the smeg has happened?

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
See that is not enough for me.

Fucking hell why is everyone so stupid? I said many times before I can play any role I just perfer to play ones that I can guarantee to carry on. Would you want to secure a win for your team or depend on a retard who has a 50/50 chance of winning that lane. And I count everyone to give me the role by posting my lolking status and thank god most of them are smart enough to give it to you. You have to prove yourself to your teammates in order for them to trust me. If someone in my team gives me better stats then mine, I would more then happily give them mid. Not to be a dick or anything, but I know I have explained this before.

This little attitude problem you seem to have is probably what got you banned.
Last edited by Dr_Strangelove; May 4, 2013 at 08:43 PM.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg