Toribash
TheLunatic give answer, but don't bring this on.
Extreme's 2nd Leader-----There ain't the saints or devastating devils. There is and always will be just humans' quilty and rage with their decisions.
This thread is only here for suggestions any post that is made that does not concern the topic will be deleted ...this stands for all the topics
Then why the fuck is his comment not deleted asking me if my brother is dead or not!? That pisses me off I told all of you him and me shared this acc and he killed himself! Quit treating me unfairly
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!
Lunatic im really sorry to hear that, i never knew that but im ur friend and if u need help with somethin u can come to me
Alright. I think we should make an assassin class/rank or anything else like that. Predators, hunters, lurkers, ninjas, shinobi, spies, stalkers, idk any name you come up with that you think would suit it it's your call. I just know it'd be cool to have a job for the guys like me who excell in using weapons like twin swords, katanas, throwing tomahawks, and staffs. You never know when it can be useful in clan wars and stuff. And it'd be pretty cool to have all you guys fighting with hands and feet in a video while I stand out with a maniacal smile on my face and a blood soaked sword. Things this class would requie is like your Tori wears dark colors. We have a mysterious silent attitude. I am also lurking all the time so I can be relied on for any special inside information you guys need without you having to go through the trouble. I can also be relied on to go undercover and sorts of things like that so I can negotiate with other clans and sneak my war around to see what's going on while you all focus on the clan. After we get more members if they want this class and qualify in beating me in Twin Swords, Katana, & Gladiator Staffs best 2 out of 3 then they can be in the class. I thought it was a smart idea for a suggestion. This would also take my mind off of all the drama I have been dealing with I can just slide through the cracks unnoticed and ignored. I only ask that if you make this class make me the first member and leader of it.

And if you don't like that idea can I request being the clan writer/story teller/poet/things like that? I could make banners and neat slogans, nickames. Because let's face it every group of fighters needs awesome catch phrases.
Last edited by TheLunatic; Aug 6, 2011 at 11:19 PM.
Lunatic. I prefer get all regular things work well/perfectly before this kind special stuff or it come too complicated.

But the second thing is good. You are promoted as Clan's Legend keeper. If link agree with me.
Extreme's 2nd Leader-----There ain't the saints or devastating devils. There is and always will be just humans' quilty and rage with their decisions.
Lunatic. Regular is all things. I see it much bigger thing tahn new rank, reorganizate and tell waht you exactly want to us do, so I will rethink about it.
Um I did say exactly what I want you to do. And what do I do when you say reorganizate? If you say all things are regular then why is this not regular? I have to make something bigger? And I have everything working fine for now but whatever. I really don't get it.
Lunatic, I understood you wanna make rank. What will be leaded by you and you want give for it special rights with special requirements and I understood that you want specific part in clan video too by this rank?