Toribash
Half of them are already in, and i shouldn't have to get members of an allies clan to join the discord, it's not my responsibility that they're active and can look at there clan board, for the clan they're in.
Then don't moan about how more people should consider joining if you're not going to take responsibility of sending people a link. If you really wanted more people to join, send people a link. Do something and don't whine.
Last edited by MoldyRobot; Feb 1, 2017 at 01:54 AM.
Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
join the discord, if you guys are in the clan and haven't joined conisder it!

"whining"
Last edited by BigDog; Feb 1, 2017 at 01:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Exactly my point. If you want people to join, take the initiate and invite everyone in the clan. In your post above you said; "Half of them are already in, and i shouldn't have to get members of an allies clan to join the discord..." yet your earlier post said, "join the discord, if you guys are in the clan and haven't joined conisder it!" Well no one else is going to do and since you are the creator of the discord, you can do it. So don't whine, yes whine, in an allies' board saying "it's not my responsibility that they're active and can look at there clan board, for the clan they're in." <- That's whining.