Ranking
Originally Posted by MellowMedicinals View Post
china. they have a booming economy and population.

Their population sure is booming with the single child law and everything.
Hoss.
Yeah I kinda have a half vote for china because their economy and population might be a hinderance to their prosper.
really i think China...
a lots of people, a lots of money, a lots of work, a lots of big cities.....
In a couple of decades I think china would have the superpower over the world or nearly. On the news you can mostly hear about China news. They are going very well. But still, United States is on of the countires that have the best freedom.
There will be a war with US against Chine Us will prevail and remain superpower.
Last edited by TomPaine; Dec 14, 2010 at 10:05 PM.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Lol US is not ready to fight against china. and nobody is. I suppose it will not be china though as superpower, because china is eating itself with its huge population
Tentacles4life&fun!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join BISH
ANIMELOVER
Sweden OFC atleats in like 50 years since we have been one of the mightiest countrys in the world and will become it when the freshwater run out in africa and stuff...
I'll go with China too.
They have a lot of resources, and most economical influence.

But first, they have to cope with the overpopulation.
f=m*a syens
My vote goes to Russia. While China may have a huge number of people and a good economy, remember that the US's current economy sucks and it's still the apex. Russia's army is second only to the US right now, and they've always had good control over things.