Ranking
Original Post
Long-duration video - Replays needed !
Hey,

I want to make a long duration ToriBash movie. It will be structured in several parts (Classic, Judo, Aikido, Single Player, Wushu, Soccer, Gymnastic, etc...) in order to show the amazing potential of this game.

If you want to appear in this movie, post your replays AND the content of your item.dat file ([ToriBashInstallationFolder]/custom/[yourlogin]/item.dat]).

I think the main parts of the video will be :
  • Multiplayer Classic/KickBox/BetaBox/TK/JudoDM (violence, strategy, dodges, dismemberment and a lot of style)
  • Multiplayer Aïkido/Wrestling/Sambo/Judo Fracture (amazing throws)
  • Multiplayer Jousting (style and violence)
  • Multiplayer Wushu
  • Single Player (madman, violent hits)
  • Sports (Breakdance, soccer, basketball, gymnastic, ski...)
  • Serious Mods (twinswords, etc)
  • Funny Mods (Blender, etc)

You can post old replays ! You can post replays that have been used in previous videos ! You mustn't post hacked replays !

Try to sort your replays yourself, please. And don't forget your item.dat file.
give him some time guys, melmoth is known to be a slow worker, but the outcome is usually very impressive
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
Originally Posted by Rutzor View Post
give him some time guys, melmoth is known to be a slow worker, but the outcome is usually very impressive

Agreed. He's not the fastest, but when the result comes out, it usually blows people away
BRAWL PWNS!!!
The ToriNews Organization HELP REBUILD UNCE!!!
Well i hope its the best ill ever see because this is taking some time to make...
Information

The long-duration video project is on hold for the moment.
First, I had some problems with my computer (I couldn't render more than 30 seconds of video, my PC freezed and did reboot). I also have lost some part of the video while I was forced to format my disk...

Now, these issues are fixed, but I don't have much free time (new job, rehearsals with my band...). I don't even have the time to play (30 MP fights and some SP replays the last two monthes :s)

I don't know if this video will be finished one day, but I havent forget about it, and I still want to finish it.

That's all I can say about that, I'm sorry.

EDIT : The same with ToriNews#6....