Ranking
Re: [Cevius™ head texture shop] (Not taking requests till current list is finish
How long will it take untill i get my new head?
Re: [Cevius™ head texture shop] (Not taking requests till current list is finish
Originally Posted by mufin killer
hey cevius could u make a head like under 1credits or somthing like somthing ral quick

here i made you one cus i want the ordered heads to be finished, it's free... :P
Attached Files
mufikiller.tga (64.0 KB, 23 views)
mufikiller.tga (64.0 KB, 23 views)
do u think i can get a example or somthing and wen is gonna be here
what do you mean? i already posted it.
oh nvm wen is gonna be my head?!?!?!?!??!
I've posted ur head, just download it, and put it in:

C/:Program Files/Toribash-2.2/heads (or where ever you installed toribash)
Sieg, dont steal my customers

Virus, please be patient and stop posting images of CacoDemon. Ive got more than enough images as it is. Your head will be done when i get to it. Incase you havent noticed there is several other people before you in the list and they were here first. You should have your head in a few days.

Do please remember this isnt my job, im not here to serve you people and i do this because i want to. I do this in my spare time, and i dont really have a lot of that. it will get done when i can do it, but i wont work myself to death and to the point where i lose my job, just so all you people can get your heads quicksmart. Sit back, relax, and have some tea.
<( O )>
hay I'm just trying to get rid of the people i know your not gonna make a head for anyway lol.

check it out i just made this head for Emo-Boy, what you think of it?

(this animation is only 87 kb's!!!)

the idea is from this: http://schonder.com/lemonde/images/HelloImEmo.png
Attached Images
emo-bear.jpg (9.6 KB, 77 views)
emo-bear.jpg (9.6 KB, 76 views)
Attached Files
emo-bear.tga (48.5 KB, 13 views)
emo-bear.tga (48.5 KB, 12 views)