Ranking
The Moldy Keg

Flanking me eh, lets take this outside, maybe I can get the guards to help me take these fools out.

Grabbing his naginata near the base, Dresdel swings it towards the thief on his right as he quickly
runs in that direction to get to the door.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cell

"Silly rules and such, Ill need you to close your eyes or turn away" Sidia says with a smile
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
The Moldy Keg

The thief dodges the swing, and misses a slash as Dresdel flees.

As Dresdel slams the door shut, an arrow thunks into the wood where he once was. All three thieves exit the inn in pursuit.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Outside The Moldy Keg

Alfonso parks his wheelbarrow, after lugging it around all day looking to market his wood. Perhaps its time for a break. He reaches down and scratches theokoles between the ears and prepares to enter the inn.

A couple men burst out, looking as if they were after the scared looking man.

With a quick flick of the wrist, he yanks his sica out, chopping the head of the last man to exit in half.
Last edited by Hyde; Sep 22, 2011 at 03:06 AM.
Hoss.
Outside The Moldy Keg

Phew, that was too close, now to escape.

Dresdel starts running forwards till he smacks into what seems to be a brick wall. "Oww, what was that" mutters Dresdel as he looks up and sees what looks like the biggest human he has ever seen. "Uh oh, might be another problem here"

Dresdel steps around the giant and starts moving back into the middle of the street to prepare to fight.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Outside le Moldy Keg

The second thief out the door gets sprayed by his partner's blood as the first thief's head is split in half. He stumbles past the now falling body, and stares at the dead body, stunned. The third thief (the archer), however, is not as easily shocked. His courage wanes, and he stares at the new combatant.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Cell

Drak eyes the elf carefully. He begins circling her, sniffing, using all of his senses to gain insight into her true purpose. After scanning the young female, Drak says, "I shall comply, but I'm watching you, even if I can't see you."
beep
Saxum

Heading back to the hotel, Jajul wondered what was in store for him the next day. It was sure to be exciting and being an apprentice is never dull. Why had he been so obnoxious? Any other man would have been much more formal. Borca was as muscular as they get. He had a beard as long as Jajul's arm. He had worn a black apron, which really helped add to the blacksmith cliche he had been displaying.

The night was still young. He could stop by the market and get some of the confections he liked. He also had the option of getting some clothing. It may come in handy the next day.

A scream awoke him from his thoughts. He looked around, but saw nothing. On second thought, he decided to go home. He would need his rest and pounding iron can tire you out quickly.
You want some? Come. Get. Some. | OBEY
Cell

She smiles and takes her true form nude.

"Taa Daa" She says as a signal for him to open his eyes

"Feel free to guess what I am."
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Outside The Moldy Keg

Dresdel stares in amazement as the giant brutally kills one of the thieves.

Looks like he's not an enemy after all, maybe I can make it out of this

Dresdel runs towards the second thief and jumps in the air, preparing to slice down with his naginata when he notices the archer in the doorway.

Oh shit Thinks Dresdel I've gotta finish this fast or I'm a sitting duck for one of his arrows.

Dresdel swings down his naginata towards the right elbow of the thief to remove his weapon from the equation.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]