Toribash
View Poll Results: do you think it is better to have a gf? or be single?
girlfriend
131 Votes / 60.09%
single
87 Votes / 39.91%
Voters: 218. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by fluffykat View Post
I have a girlfriend and I love the feeling of actually having someone who loves me, and having someone to love.
There was a period in my life where I just thought suicidal thoughts and thought about how I had no reason for living.

Well its a question that I always ask myself Im maybe not going to suicide but I just don't understand why I even live, I mean life is most time so fucked up , I don't really think that a girlfriend would change my view of life
Videoshop:www.youtube.com/eistea1(Only good replays )TEO http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...80#post4333680 your favorite satanist
Originally Posted by Mike2k5 View Post
I don't really think that a girlfriend would change my view of life

So what your saying is having someone who cares about yu wouldn't change a thing if you were already suicidal.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
Originally Posted by Pwender View Post
So what your saying is having someone who cares about yu wouldn't change a thing if you were already suicidal.

Well its not really suicidal I just feel kinda fucked up because I don't really understand the real meaning of life and the fact that a person loves me should change my whole mind ?
Videoshop:www.youtube.com/eistea1(Only good replays )TEO http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...80#post4333680 your favorite satanist
some intresting opinions overall and intresting to see what you are all think... most people posted saying single is better but the poll says that overall in a anonymous vote a majority of people on toribash would prefer to have a girlfriend over being single
My girlfriends who I dated when we were 8, and 11 were always my favourites. Now-a-days every girl in town is a twelve+ handjob slut. And I'm not desperate, I want a girl with quality. So staying single until I move out of that shithole town.

tl;dr

Girlfriends are good, sluts, are bad.
-----
Originally Posted by Mike2k5 View Post
Well its not really suicidal I just feel kinda fucked up because I don't really understand the real meaning of life and the fact that a person loves me should change my whole mind ?

If you've ever had a girlfriend, (and if you have, you're in denial) you'd know that having someone by your side will change your depression.
Last edited by Zayex; Aug 10, 2011 at 07:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
A relationship is nice when you have it, but remember that they end more often than not ;)
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Originally Posted by Pwender View Post

/unrelated note. mm mm girl, I'd love to get in your pants..... what size are they?
-----
Originally Posted by NoCheerios View Post
A relationship is nice when you have it, but remember that they end more often than not ;)

Sure, unless you're a womanizer like me, or the girls are severely desperate for a hunk-o-man.

EDIT: Saw the first kiss posts. My first kiss was like 7 and a half. Pure sexual passion.
Last edited by Zayex; Aug 10, 2011 at 08:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I don't understand why every girl that is interested in someone wants to have sex with them immediately, and that goes for men too. I think that relationships are serious, and should be treated as such. Anyway, I would rather not have a girlfriend. They're either sex-driven tramps, or women trying to trap you and neuter you. Until I can find a woman that isn't going to be the previously mentioned, I'm going to stay single.

EDIT: Also I was 6 when I had my first kiss. It was with some girl I used to play with.
Last edited by PSI; Aug 10, 2011 at 08:04 PM.
Originally Posted by PSI View Post
I don't understand why every girl that is interested in someone wants to have sex with them immediately, and that goes for men too. I think that relationships are serious, and should be treated as such. Anyway, I would rather not have a girlfriend. They're either sex-driven tramps, or women trying to trap you and neuter you. Until I can find a woman that isn't going to be the previously mentioned, I'm going to stay single.

EDIT: Also I was 6 when I had my first kiss. It was with some girl I used to play with.

Wow. Aren't you ignorant. I doubt most girls on the planet are the OP's statement. As for us men... uhhhh... yeahhh...