Toribash
Updated the OP to reflect the state of the game more accurately. Guile is now released, fuck yeah dude. I think I'm gonna have to finally learn charge...

Anybody still keen for a tournament? I have exams throughout May but after that I'm down.
collect snots from the nose
If it occurs sometime after the first week of May I will likely be off collegenet and on a network which would let me join battle lounges, so I'd be down.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Updated the OP seeing as I neglected it for a long time. Season 2 starting soon, anyone still playing or looking to get back into playing? My character has always been Akuma so I know I'm at least gonna lab the balls off him but I've been playing other fighting games recently. Might actually try to rank in S2 depending on how the changes go.
collect snots from the nose
Hi Gynx we played a couple times through Internet it was fun gggggggggs
oh yeah
is there like a general price range for a good fightstick that won't fall apart immediately?
Been looking to get sfv since I like sfiv
V is probably the most pad-friendly fighting game so stick isn't nearly as big a deal as it was before, that said I think the price depends a lot on if you're on pc or ps4. If you're on pc you can snatch an old 360 TE for ~150$ and be set forever pretty much. Ishi and I use the TE round 2 and I've had the thing for years with no problems. Ishi has a ps3 one though, and he had a lot of trouble getting it to work with sfv. Internet uses a hori I think? and I haven't heard any complaints about it after he got used to using the thing over pad.
Last edited by VIDEOGAMES; Dec 16, 2016 at 01:12 AM. Reason: hori, not qanba
oh yeah
hi cat play with me i need more friends to play videogames with
i use hori rap4 it was like 150$ on amazon and it works pretty great i haven't had anything go wrong other than the buttons being loud.
Last edited by Internet; Dec 16, 2016 at 02:44 AM.