Toribash
Originally Posted by Chac
how huge its head is?

It has a small penis, Chac.

Seriously though, its head isn't that big I don't think. Probably just the angle.
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole
Originally Posted by Nobuddie View Post
Oh how cute <3

How old?

Not sure. We found her stuck in a construction site and brought her home... we're guessing pretty young though.
Novitech:

Thats nice.

Chac:

Thats not that big, maybe just a little bit bigger than average, ive seen bigger heads.
Pigeons sound like an awesome pet hawkinz. Do they fly away from the house and come back to eat...or are they like, trained to stay in the yard...

Here is a cat that may be coming to live with me soon. Its name is Neko, and it just got an $800 surgery (if it were my cat, it would have died.). I like cats, so I am hoping this go's through.

Ignore the hamster, it is not cute, relevant, or coming into my home.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by Deady
Pigeons sound like an awesome pet hawkinz. Do they fly away from the house and come back to eat...or are they like, trained to stay in the yard...

Here is a cat that may be coming to live with me soon. Its name is Neko, and it just got an $800 surgery (if it were my cat, it would have died.). I like cats, so I am hoping this go's through.

They are racing Pigeons, my step Dad races them. Err, or homing Pigeons, whatever you want to call them :-)

They go quite far, take a look at a world map. Look at Australia, see the little island underneath it (Tasmania)? My step Dad has won this race from Victoria, which is just above Tasmania. There and back, its quite a distance.

They shit everywhere, I don't like them :<

They look pretty awesome, though!

Love the cat, by the way, Dead.
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole
I spilled my milk this morning and wanted to cry. Until my cat came over and brightened my day.

Omnomnomnomnom

All gone D;
infamous
My god Rob.

I want your cat!!!

He is sooooo immensely cute!
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
my boxer Duke (hes much bigger now)
age at time of picture: 2 months age now: 15 months
here he is!

Aint he cute!
the cigarette was put there by my dad as a gag
it wasnt lit dont worry!
I only care about love. I've ridden the TARDIS. Boxsucks
10/21/12