Ranking
apparently TeamWushu can't take a joke and their smod has to ban him for creating that mod.

Anyways, new openers have been added! openers 9 - 12 are new so check them out
(╯°□°)╯︵ pɐǝɹɥʇ ʎɐldǝɹ
nickname:ballerlol
belt:2nd dan black belt
whyiwannajoin:cause im really good at muhsu
replays:none but ive played with team muhsu
NickName: Dj/Mat
Belt: 8th dan
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join teammushu because i enjoy playing mushu alot and have some friends in this org.
Why do you love this amazing mod?: Because its very fun and instead of wushu this is more like the real way of being able to play it.
Why is Mushu better than wushu3 and brushu?(if you think so): Well i like all 3 of them but mushu is better because its the real way that wushu is supposed to be played unlike the other variations.
Replays: you have to post at least 1 replay of you playing mushu.tbm
replays in other wushu mods are acceptable if you use a nice opener.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Lol, Did this last night when I was fucking around in mushu.
Attached Files
#Mushu - Ske.rpl (49.8 KB, 14 views)
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
nice one chill, i made a skeet too

yes to both applicants,

btw guys send all ur tc and items to TeamMushu so we can get enough tc for events or maybe even ORG WAR teamwushu :^)

EDIT: We have an IRC now guys, its #TM
Attached Files
msuhfs.rpl (30.5 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by eazi; Jan 14, 2014 at 09:30 AM.
(╯°□°)╯︵ pɐǝɹɥʇ ʎɐldǝɹ
Don't we get like a fancy org invite?
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Hello. I present a very good opener. It counters 95% of rush kicks and skeets. (If you don't block effectively you may rarely get decapped) It is also versatile in the you can adapt it in any way from the first turn to counter an opponents move, while maintaining similar good positioning. I present a Muurshu Opener.

Muurshu Opener

Attached Files
Muurshu.rpl (30.3 KB, 73 views)
Muurshu-EXAMPLE1.rpl (38.3 KB, 38 views)
Muurshu-EXAMPLE2.rpl (46.7 KB, 29 views)
Muurshu-EXAMPLE3.rpl (43.8 KB, 27 views)
Muurshu-EXAMPLE4.rpl (77.0 KB, 33 views)
Last edited by Muur; Jan 15, 2014 at 05:04 AM.
DAMN.
I saw you using that opener. Its very nice! Will use it now to protect me from rushing and skeeting

Btw, yesterday i managed to save me in a very bad situation. I lost my leg, so i tried to grab it. Then i was very close to the ground, and i had to save the leg from the ground without falling. That was fcking hard. And it is harder to save urself in mushu, because sometimes the ghost is just lying.
Attached Files
Nice mushu save.rpl (49.3 KB, 4 views)
I also won two duels with that opener today!
\o/
It has proven to be quite effective. A guy even asked me if I would teach it to him. o*\
Attached Files
MuurshuPerf.rpl (38.1 KB, 9 views)
fded.rpl (69.0 KB, 6 views)
DAMN.