Ranking
Originally Posted by DanWebb11 View Post
Its fine dude, everyone forgets im in here, or some dont even notice

I know that you're here. :^)

@togo: Denied. Try again in a few months if wanted. Feel free to hang around in #claninq to get to know a few of us.
Last edited by Creati0n; Jun 9, 2014 at 09:45 PM.
Ouch... haha alright, well thanks for taking the time to read my application!
Originally Posted by BrHenrique View Post
Take me, I'm fucking crazy.

Originally Posted by ping View Post
Well BrHenrique, feel free to make an application if you would like.

Or don't. Whatever floats your boat.
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
Hello! My name is Nicolás Gómez and I'm from Argentina (GMT -3). I'm 15 years old, I will turn 16 this year on the 4th of August. On of my passions is acting, im really good at it. I started acting when I was around 11 because our school was going to present a festival, so I tryed and I got in.
I'm 8th black dan, around 300 games to 9th black dan. My favourites mods are aikido and kickbox. Im a deffensive player and I can fight as many clan wars as you want, I really like clan wars.
I think Inquistion is a very good clan because it's active. In most of the clans I've been there wasn't too many activity at forums or in-game. I was in clans like Coffee ( now Chess) [c], Mr. [Mr], PsY [PsY], -Tea [-Tea], The Pie Clan [TPC] and my last clan was Ultimate [u]. I leaved most of them because of inactivity, I really don't like inactivity (PsY, c, -Tea, TPC and Ultimate). Then, I got kick from Mr. for no reason, I was active in-game and at the forum, still don't know why I got kick.
As you can see I don't have too many posts because when I got kick from [Mr] my family started separating. My mom and dad were in a really bad situation and I couldn't play anymore Toribash because of my depresion that this situation caused me. But now Im in a good situation to re-start my activity on forum and in-game, that's why I'm applying to join Inquistion [I].
I know really well aracoon, I used to play a lot with him and I was with him in [-Tea]. He is a really nice guy, I had lots of fun with him and other members of [-Tea]. Then, I know Lightninkid, I've see him a lot in-game in quick aikido servers.
I will leave some replays so that you can judge my skillz.

Sorry if my english isn't the best, I'm just a student.

Thank you for your time,
Nicoolasw
Attached Files
Nicoolasw Nice_aikido.rpl (46.4 KB, 5 views)
Nice kick.rpl (62.8 KB, 5 views)
Awsome 360.rpl (60.1 KB, 5 views)
Samsung and Apple users don't know about Google Pixel
I used to meet you long time ago in quick aikido servers, you just don't remember me but I remember you
Samsung and Apple users don't know about Google Pixel
Originally Posted by nicoolasw View Post
I used to meet you long time ago in quick aikido servers, you just don't remember me but I remember you

Before I post this application in the private board, I would like to let you know that we are absolutely not the most active clan out there. We're a bunch of dudes that sit in the IRC and post when we feel like it; which is a bit I suppose.

I recommend that you attempt to stay in our IRC channel for a bit. You can find a link to it here. I also recommend that you find yourself an IRC client (you can download the client IceChat 9. It's the one I'm currently using. IceChat 9 has a wonderful user-friendly interface, and has plenty of plugins to download for additional uses), as that is normally what we use to communicate with.

Cheers.
Originally Posted by nicoolasw View Post
Hello! My name is Nicolás Gómez and I'm from Argentina (GMT -3). I'm 15 years old, I will turn 16 this year on the 4th of August. On of my passions is acting, im really good at it. I started acting when I was around 11 because our school was going to present a festival, so I tryed and I got in.
I'm 8th black dan, around 300 games to 9th black dan. My favourites mods are aikido and kickbox. Im a deffensive player and I can fight as many clan wars as you want, I really like clan wars.
I think Inquistion is a very good clan because it's active. In most of the clans I've been there wasn't too many activity at forums or in-game. I was in clans like Coffee ( now Chess) [c], Mr. [Mr], PsY [PsY], -Tea [-Tea], The Pie Clan [TPC] and my last clan was Ultimate [u]. I leaved most of them because of inactivity, I really don't like inactivity (PsY, c, -Tea, TPC and Ultimate). Then, I got kick from Mr. for no reason, I was active in-game and at the forum, still don't know why I got kick.
As you can see I don't have too many posts because when I got kick from [Mr] my family started separating. My mom and dad were in a really bad situation and I couldn't play anymore Toribash because of my depresion that this situation caused me. But now Im in a good situation to re-start my activity on forum and in-game, that's why I'm applying to join Inquistion [I].
I know really well aracoon, I used to play a lot with him and I was with him in [-Tea]. He is a really nice guy, I had lots of fun with him and other members of [-Tea]. Then, I know Lightninkid, I've see him a lot in-game in quick aikido servers.
I will leave some replays so that you can judge my skillz.

Sorry if my english isn't the best, I'm just a student.

Thank you for your time,
Nicoolasw

I have a lot of friends from psy. What year and for how long were you part of it? I'm good buds with alex and forever135 (wherever the fuck he is lol )
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.