Ranking
Closed. If we need a new clan logo or feel the need to change it we'll just make a new one.
~Closed.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Sorry but I'm closing it. A website's cool and stuff but I don't feel the need to use it or something. Not deleting it because this is a part of Ascend's history.
~Closed.
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
hey guys we need to keep in touch please reply ur skype name and ill set this thing up

format
in game name - skype name - rank in clan - email

Pranit - Pranitbalani - recruiter - [email protected]
[Ascend]IRC link
bleeblopbudibibahIRClink.lalalalahere's the link to the irc

Deleting this. Check our DSC please. ~Rhaemond
Last edited by Rhaemond; May 16, 2015 at 05:01 PM.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
[Ascend] Unwanted/Unnecessary/Old Threads Dump!
This is where all the old, unwanted, and unnecessary threads go to avoid eyesores for us clan board moderators (seeing that are a loooot of deleted threads cluttering about). So yeah, I've decided to merge them all in this thread.

Note: By unnecessary I mean like, the Clan War Archives. We don't need that anymore due to the new clan war system, so better dump it here!
By old I mean threads that ARE old and abandoned, and actually does not have a lot of posts and is not memorable, so yeah I think some exceptions here are the old market thread and art thread.
By unwanted I mean things that are total garbage or a useless post.

Happy dumping clan mods/leaders!
Last edited by Rhaemond; May 16, 2015 at 08:19 PM.