Ranking
Hi, my name is Braedon Maclean, i am 9 years old (dont worry, im not childish, but my skill ingame is exceptional) I Was born in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia. Im a nice, and active person, and my friends say i have a good sense of direction when it comes to certain things. i however, i don't like trolls. at all. who does? they go around the forum and act like fools.

Infractions: i have 3 or 4, but mostly because i was really happy the day i got it, and i wasn't paying attention to what i was saying. (most infractions i have involve usless posts.)

Previous clans: Bleu(official): i quit.
PureDark: i lost my account during the forum hack.
ThePieClan(official): i left.
PureDark: i left.

Weaknesses and Advantages: I am a very skilled player in Aikido, and i win almost all of my Aikido battles. my weakness is Twinswords. for me it is simply a hard mod. i also sort of have a "blind spot" in judo. im good at wushu, too. but its not my best mod.

My Life:
I Was born in Sydney, Cape Breton. i stayed at home until i was 3, and then i went to Asby pre-school. i spent 2 years their, and then i went to montessori at the age of 5. my time at montessori was great. at age 8, i got a girlfriend. a year later, i left montessori, thinking i was coming back next year. until i found at that i was going to Mira Road Elementary for the year. next year, i found myself in Mira Road. its a pretty cool school, but i am getting bullied by one person.

Thats my story.

Hi, i hope you accept my application. thanks.
-Decashine
KANKRI: N9! N9, st9p. D9n't t9uch me, I g9t it!
..I like the app....and he is from Nova Scotia........I think thats a yes of sorts from me
I'm Back Baby