Ranking
I met him once in-game, but I forgot if he was nice or not. Neutral.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Hi this is him3, lookin for a good clan to join

I am a 4th Dan Black belt and been playin since the beginning of '09, I am a wushu master. I'd like to be tested ingame because words don't do much you have to be proven, if that's a problem ok. I am a great player and really nice with other people. Yes, I do have infractions, but none of them deal with flaming scamming, they were simply just useless posts. I have many wushu moves and they are all generally effective I am also clan loyal i have stayed leader of my own clan for very long and made good decisions, if it is required i will leave my leadership to my new co-ldr. Once again i'd like to be tested ingame. My time zone is GMT -6

Edit: oh I almost forgot heres a link to my clan i have been leading
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=83486
Last edited by him3; Jun 16, 2010 at 11:22 PM.
Membaof Element|My Sig
butbutbutbutbutbutubutubutubutubutubutubutubutubut ubutubutubutubutubutubutubutbut

he's a wushu master man

WUSHU MASTER

And he is currently a clan leader, which makes him extra qualified right?
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
but if i let him in he'll beat me with his wushu master skills when i go ingame and then I'll be scared and never go ingame again and everyone will miss me because i go ingame so much right now and then i won't
Ok, I really dont think you'll accept me but i'll give it a try.

Im a black belt( i know, been playing for 2 years and still blackbelt) I have a good post count from as far as I know, I like this clan because it seems very mature and fun, and I would like to meet new people, and I like to do art, like textures and avatars and signatures. I would also like to join to further mature myself so that I can handle things without being mean.
Also, I think I am very good inside of Kickbox.tbm. I know alot of moves that can beat alot of people, not all but most.
Thanks for atleast reading this if you did. Please pm me about this if I get accepted or rejected, I dont like to check threads all the time.

edit:
for corey purposes i am 15, i am about to turn 16 on the 29th of this month
Last edited by lilmali97; Jun 17, 2010 at 06:12 AM.
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"
15 about to be 16 on the 29th.
i'll put that in my post, sorry.
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"
Originally Posted by lilmali97 View Post
for corey purposes

I don't know why but I lol'd.

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth