Toribash
lawl teh dragon is impossible it's not just gonna fly away or there's sumthing attached to raise it up

ooh MrPoptart, do teh mace 2.0 but make chains of objects not uke XD
Basher515----10th Dan Black Belt
████████
How about a mod where tori and uke are standing on a platform with a big hole in the middle and there's spikes inside the "pit" and lava outside if they fall off the platform?
BRAWL PWNS!!!
The ToriNews Organization HELP REBUILD UNCE!!!
Ok, that's been done like...a million times. You just need to look more. If it hasn't, then holy shit wtf.
bloodbath, is my mod finished yet?
(lol i tried mace 2.tbm but it's kinda hard to use XD)
teh Octagon one is pretty hard i can't get the real angle D:
████████
ooohh nice i kinda made it like that only the chain is square XD so it's really hard to use lol
████████
Originally Posted by Basher515 View Post
bloodbath, is my mod finished yet?
(lol i tried mace 2.tbm but it's kinda hard to use XD)
teh Octagon one is pretty hard i can't get the real angle D:

to get the perfect angle think, its 8 sides and 180 degrees. what's 180÷8

thats the amount of rotation you should use for each wall

and your mod is very difficult. i have to line up each joint and type out the position. its very complex. more then i thought, so please be patent
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
oh lol sry bloodbath i knew that it's complex i can't make it because all joints are disarranged...
and 180÷8 = 22.5 so meaning each angle must have 22.5 degrees ok
████████
no add 22.5 degrees to the angle of the last one

so first would be rot 0 0 0
then it would be rot 22.5 0 0
and then it will be rot 45 0 0
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.