Toribash
Toril, read page 8 and read my post, you'll find how to post your replay, but post only 4 for this comp and you need some good replays if you really want to win this small comp =D

Breakdancing replays.
Attached Files
Dragenon - brasd.rpl (277.6 KB, 10 views)
Dragenon - brasd1.rpl (278.4 KB, 11 views)
Belt: Blue (Almost brown)
Bans/Infactions: 1 minor infaction for double posting
Previous Clans: -
Anything extra: I make head textures, and im good at a lot of things. I can code in HTML and a little in JavaScript. I make characters for a 2D game engine called M.U.G.E.N. I also learn things pretty quickly.

I'd like to be a part of this great clan.
Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
Belt: Blue (Almost brown)
Bans/Infactions: 1 minor infaction for double posting
Previous Clans: -
Anything extra: I make head textures, and im good at a lot of things. I can code in HTML and a little in JavaScript. I make characters for a 2D game engine called M.U.G.E.N. I also learn things pretty quickly.

I'd like to be a part of this great clan.

Would you like to be judged on your textures, or your gameplay in toribash.
Originally Posted by alert242 View Post
Would you like to be judged on your textures, or your gameplay in toribash.

Im not a 1337 tbasher...yet. I see these guys play in clan... i'm sure I could learn from them to be better. Judge me by my textures :P
Okay, after about 15 minutes I have decided you can join. If anyone in the clan opposes my decision pm me and give me 3 reasons why I shouldn't let him in.
Joswa12345 is now removed from our clan for 1. being in 6 clans 2. Making a clan, failing then coming back like nothing happened(I am mad mostly for not telling me he made another and for not telling me he was in 6 clan) I also have a snapshot of him saying he was in 6 clans as proof.