Toribash
=/
i dont play anymore.
i just might to get stuff to sell to people for tc
I play but i thought the "Lets Play" Threads were supposed to Introduce the community to new games and not bring up commonly played ones?

Cclie Thats impossible runescape has a trade system where you cant give or recieve more than 3k coins [Depending on QP] In items or Gp
I have a way around this... I found out a way to get past this delima of the 3k trading limit... If you still want to ccliu, let me know and we will get together. You have to log on though. We will use the drop party option in falador were you pop the baloons. No trading limit for that. We just find a world thats nt crowded. Either we can do that or you can sell me your account. Also, I never got your PM.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
If any one has runescape money, itens or anything they want to sell for TC on here, I might be willing to buy it. I can use the money in-game any time, I don't really have a need for this money on here. I donate all my money to various things and my clan when needed.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
I kinda lost all my runescape stuff somehow, i got on and my bank is EMPTY.

Patrick Unrated, add me? Anesthetik is my ingame username.
Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post
I have a way around this... I found out a way to get past this delima of the 3k trading limit... If you still want to ccliu, let me know and we will get together. You have to log on though. We will use the drop party option in falador were you pop the baloons. No trading limit for that. We just find a world thats nt crowded. Either we can do that or you can sell me your account. Also, I never got your PM.

Bankers all around Runescape advertise your party if it has anything valuable in the chest. So people will probably show and up steal drops.
Yeah that really sux, no way around it.
But add me anesthetik, I added you. I'm obi wan1106
Back in my day...
my account = 2.5k =D
send me tcs and ill give you pass and username.
this is because spring break ends in a few days and you are on when it's 10am here.