Toribash
no
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

Moobear3's App
Date: 20/07/12
Hi my name (In Real Life) is Joe and my toribash username is Moobear3. I am here to try and join the epic clan [Extreme] this clan shows its epicness by ranking number 14 on the list of clans. I was off of Toribash for a long time last year because i had to keep up with things int he real world. I became more active at the begining of this year and have stayed very active since. I am able to be called for gameplay from 3:30 to 10:00 ( I live in Northern Territory, Australia). I am a fairly active player and will love to join this clan my strength in mods are Judo, Lenshu and not so much as the others but akido.
Thank you for reading my application
You want to join our clan because of its rank? Why us specifically, I mean there are clans with higher ranks than us with possibly lower expectations. Why join us and not them?
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Nou I didn't even bother reading that because you only have 1 post. What good could that possibly do us?
Dose is dead.
Originally Posted by Dose View Post
Nou I didn't even bother reading that because you only have 1 post. What good could that possibly do us?

This is exactly what I had in mind.
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz
Moobear3's App replies
To Doze. Well Ive only got one post because i dont use the fourms much this is the first time ive used them.

Also why not join this clan it seems to have nice members.
Because if you do not use the forum much, you are of no use to us.
You are also a brown belt. You need about three or four times that amount of qi to join Extreme.
Dose is dead.
Well, we need people who know their way around the toribash forums as well as people who are active and can even spell forums right. Fourms is not a word.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.