Ranking
Thanks for considering tho apple
-----
Here's a some kind of madman ( i made this just a few minutes ago)
Attached Files
S4#_[M]Fun.rpl (138.3 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by S4bre; Jun 3, 2013 at 09:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Dubstep | Skrillex<3
I'm going to be inactive for 9 days or so starting from Friday because I am going somewhere.
Originally Posted by XxMK1xX View Post
Well, since your still fresh to the clan, I'd say no.

Don't be mean

Originally Posted by A1v1n1 View Post
I'm going to be inactive for 9 days or so starting from Friday because I am going somewhere.

Have fun.
Try to enjoy it for me too
Busy studying because I want my license.
HOOOOOOOOT♥
Nothing happened till now.
You were told to hang around in our IRC.
And you didn't yet I guess?
HOOOOOOOOT♥
i was in the irc yesterday almost the whole day, i was talking to kam that day
Dubstep | Skrillex<3
[I][B] Hi, I would really love to join the Clan NAO because I think I could be a great contributor to the clan. I have trained with one of your members some; ninjahead. He told me that he might be able to recommend me to you guys. Him and I fought in Ninjutsu and said I wasn't too bad. I am a Blue Belt, but just because I don't have a super high belt, could you please still give me a chance to try to show you my skills. Thank you.

Belt: Blue
IGN: Gaynor12
Game Types I am best at: Ninjutsu and Akido
Skype Name: gaynor12playsmc

P.S. I don't know why on my achievements it hasn't updated to Blue Belt yet, but I am a Blue Belt.
Last edited by Gaynor12; Jun 5, 2013 at 11:13 AM. Reason: I wanted to add my achivements. I know I don't have many, but please, I would love to train with you guys.
I don't exactly know what you mean I would recommend you. What I told you to do was make an app ,and wait for reply. I never said anything about recommending you.I told you to make an app after you asked to be in nao.