Toribash
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Sorry about this guys (family emergency)
I'm in Kentucky right now. I won't be available to Toribash until Monday, there's been a family emergency. My great-grandma died. Didn't really know her but I'm still supposed to be at the funeral, so I'll be back monday. I would have posted before this, but I was rushed out of the house before I could post that morning, and this is the first time since I have had access to the internet.

Again sorry, I know it seems like one thing after another but it's all out of my control.

-Hidingwarior
Ok make sure it is with shaders, otherwise give me a replay and tell me what frame.

If you take a screenie just make sure the HUD won't get in the way and uke isnt in it
uh can i send u replay and u turn shaders and edit the crap out? or does the replah have to be in shaders?
hi
unless you are bounafizta or uncopyrightable. they are leaders too so they can bend the rules a bit and i cant stop em...

some others also might be like [ELITE-CLANNAME] they arent elite. And we will always be elite, not Elite or ELITE or anything else.

Now I can't play where I am (read my thread), so someone please find and test sangriento, send me some replays, and tell me what you think. I'd really appreciate it. No mods though, just classic or sambo.