Toribash
85% of my producer friends pirated their digital audio workstations (idk if 85, might be more) . The other part bought Propellerhead Reason 8 because it's near impossible to crack that DAW. I think most amateur producers don't buy this.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
85% of my producer friends pirated their digital audio workstations (idk if 85, might be more) . The other part bought Propellerhead Reason 8 because it's near impossible to crack that DAW. I think most amateur producers don't buy this.

I got mine free with my launchpad x) (FLS)
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
Originally Posted by Ciulerson2 View Post
wow nice, what launchpad is it?

A now broken one.
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
No more room in hell is a tribute to the highly acclaimed film series in which the above quote originated from, No More Room in Hell (PC Gamer's Mod of the Year 2011, ModDB's Editor Choice Multiplayer Mod of the Year 2011), is a co-operative realistic first person
Free to play of course. its zombie survival too many maps too many achievements too many cool weapons and Objectives.
imma rate this 9/10
awards: Mod of the Year 2011 - PC Gamer Editor's Choice,Multiplayer Mod of the Year 2011 - MOD DB
publisher: Lever Games
Last edited by mamafeeds; Jan 17, 2015 at 04:40 AM.
Hi guys, so, I just wanna ask if anyone has suggestions for games for the gameboy advance. I've recently downloaded an emulator, and currently I have Metroid Fusion (in which, by the way, I've already finished) and Wario Land 4.

Any suggestions?
Heart of Gold
Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
These are the games I have. I can give you any of them.

Games :D

Send me all of them. I'm going to download an emulator as well ans play some yu gi oh.
Also medabots is a very cool game you should check it out.

i am a bird now - Lil B

So I think i'll just attach all of them here.

These are the emulators I have.... I can give them as well. And each has many games

The upload is being slow so I will edit this post as they finish..
Last edited by Kore; Jan 18, 2015 at 09:45 PM.