Toribash
Why the hell are you posting replays in Deejayy's thread? Post them in the epic replay thread, that's what it's there for.

Edit: beat me to it >.>
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
@Lolbewm
~~~

+
-Boomhit, a big one
-Usage of uke's leg, creative
-Primalrage, the main ingredient in a madman
-
-Too Symmetrical moves at the start
-Ugly headbutt dismemberment
-Rather clumsy looking followup after the decap
Final score: 7.8/10

Defenetly not the best I've seen from you.

~~~
@TapDance
~~~

+
-Swift
-No grab
-Fluid
-Standup pose
-
-Strange decap
-No brutality
Final score: 8.5/10

Much better than Lolbewm in my opinion. No ugly headbutts in this one :P

~~~
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Thanks for that Tempo. That format of replay commentating would require effort and I really appreciate you spending time to do that!

But...

I actually thought the headbutt was pretty cool. Nograb headbutts are tough to make look nice. The follow-up flowed and didn't really look clumsy to me, but I don't mind you saying that. IMO, it's still possibly the best replay I've made.
But beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and stuff.
I liked the headbut, and I LOVED the boom. <3 hitting uke with more uke.

Edit: as for tapdance, o_o. I liked how the majority of the replay was in 30 frames. So much awesome and win.
Last edited by War_Hero; Aug 28, 2009 at 10:55 AM.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
Thanks for that Tempo. That format of replay commentating would require effort and I really appreciate you spending time to do that!

You're welcome

I was thinking about getting a new reviewing system that is more analysis like.

But beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and stuff.

That's indeed true

I actually thought the headbutt was pretty cool. Nograb headbutts are tough to make look nice. The follow-up flowed and didn't really look clumsy to me, but I don't mind you saying that. IMO, it's still possibly the best replay I've made.

Yes, it's defenetly one of the better ones I've seen from you. But I thought it was kind of a flaw in the replay. I don't really know why to be honest but I didn't like it. I've seen so many of your replays and after watching the best of them I thought that your Lolbewm replay wasn't as good as for example, I'mBackBaby or TapDance. They both kicked so much ass I expected your Lolbewm replay to be like "WOWOMG!!". It's not your best one, but it's still a fucking boss replay.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
that in air replay was amazing, but i have to say that i liked tap dance better it was absolutly amazing how fast uke was destryed using only your feet...that was an amazing reaplay 10/10
hehe nice replays here.
beginning from all over the shop, or how's called:
the first was pretty nice. I like how you use in your replays the back kick: you grab, find a way for hitting uke from behind then rotate, leave the grab and....KABOOOOSHHH bai uke. 8.5/10
the second...uhmm I dunno if it was your best replay, but still very nice, war-hero explains well what I mean :3. 9.4/10, I generally don't vote over 9 but this included a kind of manipulating, acceptable for something over 9.
the third...gawd that was fast, you feet looked like instagib (they weren't obviously <.<) the climax of the replay was like an explosion, first you dm the kne with a simple touch then uke wasn't here in some frames. 9.4/10

great replays deejay, keep them coming
Dun-DUN-DUUN
Awesome replays as usual but there's something about your replays that I don't like. I don't know what bet there's something.
chairs