Ranking
I just noticed ive lost more than 5kg of weight when having break from sportsnand cause of mental things. Thats like 2 months of hard work at gym going to waste. Sucks
Originally Posted by Plus View Post
I just noticed ive lost more than 5kg of weight when having break from sportsnand cause of mental things. Thats like 2 months of hard work at gym going to waste. Sucks

That sucks, hope you're getting better dude. Anyway mental health is more important than going to the gym IMO, look after yourself
Originally Posted by Plus View Post

Originally Posted by Surge View Post
That sucks, hope you're getting better dude. Anyway mental health is more important than going to the gym IMO, look after yourself

^ Yeah mate, hope you feel better soon!
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Oh I should mention, big thanks to Lazy who donated an Obsidian Scythe to our bank.

Oh wowzers, thank you! Also if no one buys my dreads I'll donate them to the bank aswell.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Thanks a lot Typhon, it is appreciated.

Also, check out this song, wear headphones and play it loud, sounds awesome. I'm surprised that League of Legends can make good music honestly.

I don't like it's pop vibe but it's still nice

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Originally Posted by Theory View Post
I don't like it's pop vibe but it's still nice

It's not something I'd usually listen to, but it sounds pretty awesome to me, very dramatic and intense.
It's not something I'd usually listen to, but it sounds pretty awesome to me, very dramatic and intense.

^ Yeah I pretty much hate pop. However that was pretty cool I must say.

[sigpic][/sigpic]