Toribash
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
You know you're in low elo when an ashe is stacking zeals

Yea, hence the comments from me and my room mate. It felt like a bot game, they just kept coming at me 1 by 1 mid and feeding me kills
Just got an account, add me if you want. fat0ninja, I play on US serverthingy.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
New patch notes are promising, I like the nerfs to bloodpool and Anivia's R. Good to see Amumu getting some loving as well, I feel the last nerfs hit him way way too hard so that no one was playing him. The changes to ryze should be pretty interesting, going to be a massive mana whore though, and they nerfed the mp5 runes so that sucks.

20 minute surrender will be nice for those terribad games full of players with downs, and that new item looks like it should work well with the changes to ryze
Hey everyone add me Sx92pro and whenever you go to play a game try and invite me first, wait 20 seconds and if its still pending just leave it but still.

(souldeviljs alt account, be unbanned tonight at 8:00pm)
-----
Ah you never added me, Souldevilj (toribash name) sx92pro (lol name)
Last edited by Sould3vil; Feb 16, 2011 at 03:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Watched Maokai's summoner spotlight, and I am quite impressed. Might purchase him soon.
The new ui is AMAZING. i love it so much

Once co op vs ai comes out I'm gonna attempt to take the hardest difficulty. anyone wanna join me for that?
piss
Originally Posted by Boonana View Post
The new ui is AMAZING. i love it so much

Once co op vs ai comes out I'm gonna attempt to take the hardest difficulty. anyone wanna join me for that?

Sure, I just bought Poppy with my IP today and GOD SHE PWNS, well when she gets good gear she pwns ^^

If u rather me be a support class i'd be happy to : )
What's UI? Sorry for not knowing. :/

I didn't really like Poppy, or really know about her, but the one that fits my type really well is fiddlesticks. LOVE THAT GUY, really cheap too.

I'm really looking forward to buying Maokai, he seems like a great champion to use, hopefully next week he'll be a free champion. How much does he cost IP and RP?
The store's down last time I saw (one hour ago) and it won't show prices or anything of Maokai.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.