Toribash
Belt (if you've yet to reach black belt, you will have to really impress us):Im Blue Belt
How happy are you with your level of skill in the game? : not realy,because im still learning some moves
Why do you want to join us and not another clan?(explain as best as you possibly can):Im never been in clan before,and im looking for a clan and i found Hunters.i like the clan name and maybe the member are cool too
Are you recommended by one of our members ? (if so,by who ?) : nope.
Have you read our rules, and do you agree to follow them if accepted ? yes,i will accept the rules if you accept me but i love rule
Your Favorite Official Mod to play:Judo \(°^°)/
Things you are skilled at: (Cannot include Toribash skills like replay-making. Can include anything else in which you're better than average):there is no special skill in me,but i can make ridle.
Examples of that skill(if applicable, at least 2 examples would be nice):mostly i can solve ridle,case ridle,and Puzle
Previous Clans(if any):
Favorite Forum(if any):my favorite forum is judo,akido,abd openers and movements
Toribash organizations affiliated with(if any):
Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it ?( if you're in a clan with another account, we can't let you in our clan with any account) : i has,but i forgot the username and password since im quiting toribash from 2013,and im play the game again with the new account
Country/Location:Indonesia
Level of forum activity(Important!):im not very active in forum because i was try to gain more tc and wins to level up my belt
Number of Infractions(if any):im not remember '-'

about the replay,im sorry because im not saving any replay,so the replay will come soon
Sorry, but no.

Your grammar is bad, your capitalization is bad, and spelling at some places but not so much.

Your belt doesn't meet the requirements (Yes, I know it doesn't matter that much, I got in with a blue belt, but his skill level isn't so high).

Hope I didn't sound like a dick but I'm just being honest.
No from me as well, as mentioned in the application form, you'll really have to impress us in order to join if you're below black belt, and that's why some replays would be nice.

Beside of that, joining a clan because of its name isn't really a good join reason.
Sorry for not replying to your application, when I checked the forum yesterday, your post wasn't there and when I checked forums earlier today it jumped down to Dhival's application, so I haven't seen your post.

Anyways, I have to say that we aren't a clan that's having clan wars at all, so if you're looking for a clan that's having clan wars from time to time, you're looking at the wrong clan here.
Beside of that, most of our current members aren't really that active, so meeting people that can teach you a few things might be difficult as well.

If you still want to join us, some mp replays would be nice.
no problem

multiplayer replays
Attached Files
decap 213984921d .rpl (30.3 KB, 3 views)
delicia decap.rpl (30.4 KB, 2 views)
save134.rpl (38.4 KB, 2 views)
falici sqn.rpl (57.9 KB, 2 views)
p123sdb.rpl (338.1 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by perf; Nov 25, 2015 at 09:03 PM.
I have to say no for Dhival, reasons are stated, and there's no use of rewriting them, however, bonus points cause you're funny :3!
As for Perfect, I kind of have mixed feelings about it, but I sadly would lean towards a no... ;c Sorry
Last edited by Sluup; Nov 25, 2015 at 09:40 PM.
Well, it's a no from me, replays weren't really impressive. And tbh, the more I think about your join reason, the more I dislike it.
Application for Hunter
Belt: I am currently a 2nd Dan Black Belt.
How happy are you with your level of skill in the game?: I'm actually really surprised with my skill. I don't think of myself as cocky, and I am always out for improvement.
Why do you want to join us and not another clan?(explain as best as you possibly can): I've stumbled on many clans in my few years of Toribash. To start off, my first clan was DarkFox. This clan was basically just a starter, there were not a ton of members and nobody was active. After a few months, I had left. I moved onto Team Girl Scouts, Liquor, Evo and now I'm here. Don't think of me as a clan hopper, because that's not what I'm trying to get at. I've learned from all these clans and they don't really "scratch the itch that I need." But, I then stumbled across Hunters. Now, you guys are an official clan, and I very much respect that. I also know that its nearly impossible to get into official clans now-a-days. The reason I want to join is because Hunters actually sticks out to me. I can easily see that its different from any other clan. I'm pretty sure I've seen some members of Hunters in some games, and from my knowledge they are very respectful. I want to join Hunters because I think I finally found the one clan that I'll be in for some time to come.
Are you recommended by one of our members ? (if so,by who ?) : I am not, but there may be some people in the clan who can vouch for me. I'd rather keep this answer as a no right now.
Have you read our rules, and do you agree to follow them if accepted ?: Yeah, I took a look at the rules. I do really agree with them, also I absolutely love the idea of having a points system. It's really thought out and clever.
Your Favorite Official Mod to play: I would have to say that my favorite mod would either be ABD or Greykido. Don't kill me for this, but I also play some Mushu. (I hope that doesn't break my chances of getting into Hunters.)
Things you are skilled at: (Cannot include Toribash skills like replay-making. Can include anything else in which you're better than average): I don't fully understand this question. If you are talking about real life skills, then I can list a few. I am on the Swim Team for my high school, I do rock climbing and I also play volleyball for my club. If you're talking about Toribash, I made some textures for my character. I'm not really that proud of my textures because its a just a line for a smile. I didn't bother drawing eyes because my Odlov mask and my Daimyo hat and scarf cover my face. I mean, I made my profile picture but that's all. Since I'm not all that proud of my texture I'll have to say that no, I don't have Toribash skills.
Examples of that skill(if applicable, at least 2 examples would be nice):Explained above, I don't really have any skills in Toribash.
Previous Clans(if any): I was in DarkFox and Evo. I was denied by Orko in Team Girl Scouts and lost by one yes in Liquor. (I didn't mention this above.)
Favorite Forum(if any): I love checking out the Official Art Forum. I enjoy seeing the things people create and how long it took for them to create it. I just simply love the Toribash community as a whole.
Toribash organizations affiliated with(if any): N/A
Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it ?( if you're in a clan with another account, we can't let you in our clan with any account) : I don't have any alternate accounts. Actually, I have several accounts because back in 2009, I didn't actually remember my passwords. So I always ended up making new accounts because I forgot, but other than that I have no other active alternative accounts.
Country/Location: United States
Level of forum activity(Important!): Okay, so I'm going to talk about my forum activity for a bit. As you can see, my forum post level is low. I think I have about 10 posts. Which is odd, because I'm always on the forum but I'm never posting because I never have anything to post about. My forum activity ranges from 8 - 9 in a 1 to 10 scale. But my POST activity is from 5 -6 in a 1 to 10 scale. I actually have many subscriptions on several forums to notify me when somebody posts so I am always looking to see if anybody has said anything important.
Number of Infractions(if any): I haven't had any infractions in my Toribash life. But, I just got warned a few days ago about posting on the wrong forum. If you would like to see the warning message please send me a private message.
Conclusion: Thank you for viewing my application, If I happen to be denied. I will gladly re-apply on the given date. I am currently not at my home computer. All my Toribash replays are on that computer. All I ask of you is to please wait on scoring me, as replays aren't even given. I will probably be able to get on and leave my replays at 10:00 PM PST. <--- Update. Two single player replays added, My #440Spazz-Style was a replay in a tournament(which is why it says: "May the best tori win" at the end of the replay.), I just loved it so much that I had to keep it. And "Smokin'!' was an old replay I had before I wiped my computer of all its data. I found these two replays in my Attachments folder on my profile. So yes, I am still not at my home computer at the moment.

Anyways, I do hope you accept me into this clan and have an amazing day. ( I hope I didn't suck up a lot, and once again. That wasn't my plan. )

Extra information: If you need to get in touch with me any other way you can reach me from these three places.
Steam- armspazz.
Skype- zpsmall
Email- [email protected]
If it's absolutely important you can contact me from my phone. This is only if there is an emergency, which I doubt will occur since this is an application. Private message me about this if you absolutely need to get in touch.
Attached Files
#440 Spazz-Style.rpl (113.3 KB, 4 views)
Smokin'!.rpl (70.0 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by ArmSpazz; Jan 28, 2016 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Added 2 single player replays
Officially evil
Evil's Spazzy Child
Don't kill me for this, but I also play some Mushu. (I hope that doesn't break my chances of getting into Hunter.)

Just to get rid of that fear first, I got to say that we're playing for having fun, so as long as Judo isn't the only mod you're playing, everything is fine.

Now, for the rest of the application:

The first thing I should mention is, that [Hunters] is on the edge of dying, and it has been like this for over a year now. So, there's always the risk of the clan being shut down due to the lack of activity.

If you're fine with that:

I'm leaning towards a yes.