Ranking
Hey Whapowers My Name is ADAM7RAG.My Real Name is Adam i Old 11 Years i really love THIS Clan cause its have soo good players and the players in the clan is respectecul
but anyway my skype name is :hamza.bouchandira
my best mods is : akidobigdojo and judo so if i have luck flamesmash is gonna accept me i think so this what i want to say now bye
-----
I Forgot TO SAY : WAPOW !!!!
Last edited by ADAM7RAG; Jan 12, 2016 at 11:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
RAINBOW
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Stop stealing my words bro

Pfft, I invented air bro. Every time you breathe you owe me a nickel.
Hello! My name is Mike as you can see. Here is some useless info, I'm currently 19, I'm from Canada or shall i say snowada. No Alt. except when i used to play back in 2007 but it was all LAN with my buddy's. I used to be good, but that don't matter. Black belt of course, almost a 2nd Dan :/ Rank 1034( i know that doesn't matter though) Favorite mods are ABD, Aikido, Twinswords, Acrojoust and MUSHU! Im Extremely Respectable in game play and I don't Ever rage. I have a lot of sportsmanship and am always giving a compliment to my opponents. constantly giving help to lower belts that ask for any help. Just the way i want to be treated in games.

Past Clan (YWC). I was a recruiter and got a lot of active players to join at the time. But due to the amount of time i dedicated to my clan very few people were posting so i had nothing to reply to. so that's the excuse for my low post count. I wait and constantly check the forum thread and the clan discussion pages. But since then we haven't done anything I thought, no wars or even war bank, no keep up. most of the members have been inactive for over a month. so for the last week Ive looked for one clan to apply to before i quit my own. And have kept close attention to this clan, been to nervous to apply. I didnt want to quit my clan but I needed to be helpful somewhere! So i quit my clan today to apply here! Wapow is of course the best clan in the game and you don't simply join the best with just a semi par application.

So what I can offer to your well run clan is a player for war, any contributions to your war bank, will run servers as i have done before and am well experienced with it, recruitment if needed, bring over some of the best i know, replays and tutorials. I'm extremely active. its shitty weather out here all the time so computers is the best time to pass. I'm in it for the game play which my last clan didn't offer. I understand if you even would accept me it would be long before you ever let me do any of this.

I don't believe you would need me seeing as the clan members you have are legendary. But I would love to help the fight ;)

The first replay is against a 3rd Dan and in abd. the rest are just for example of what i like how i play them. I hope you like my application and I look forward to seeing a response
Oh ya Wapow!
Attached Files
me.rpl (38.4 KB, 4 views)
mushu lego.rpl (24.9 KB, 1 views)
ffd.rpl (65.4 KB, 2 views)
ffdf.rpl (70.8 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Mikes; Jan 16, 2016 at 02:20 AM. Reason: Noticeable Spelling error and forgot something
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
I vote Yes for Mike!

Greatly Appreciate your vote
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White