Volt
1 Votes / 11.11%
MrKamikaz
7 Votes / 77.78%
MasterTech
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

anyway you said my app is cool and i dont know how to do replays soooo ill join you or u will tell me how i send replays
Last edited by ahmadtash; Jul 3, 2015 at 04:52 PM.
Originally Posted by ahmadtash View Post
anyway you said my app is cool and i dont know how to do replays soooo ill join you or u will tell me how i send replays

You are denied.
You can re-apply in 2-3 weeks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
ok this is my replays 3 replays
-----

[]

asd.rpl

lol .rpl
Attached Files
ahmad.rpl (55.1 KB, 4 views)
omg.rpl (16.6 KB, 4 views)
XDXD.rpl (65.3 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by ahmadtash; Jul 3, 2015 at 06:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
IGN name:minster46
Belt(Minimum belt is brown):Brown
The mods you are good at/you play the most:Aikido, judo.tbm
Previous clans: (haunted,cyber)
The country you are from: pennsylvania
-----
srry here my replays
-----
run.rpl
-----
here the 2nd one http://forum.toribash.com/replay.php
Last edited by minster46; Jul 4, 2015 at 04:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by ahmadtash View Post
Hi KnC i send my replays so when you will invite me i send 5 replays

You are denied.
Bye.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
My name is XOsphere I am 14 and i live in North Carolina i like to spar, parkour, and do boxu mushu V2 I've played Tori bash for a long time and i really love the game and peanuts and me have been doing parkour lately and he might post them. Just in case he doesn't ill post them on this. Hope you like my videos of parkour with peanuts and spars with other people and me in free play.
Attached Files
samurai.rpl (137.4 KB, 3 views)
.rpl (555.2 KB, 3 views)
Death Sparring Snow.rpl (372.1 KB, 3 views)
super parkour.rpl (1.35 MB, 5 views)
In the light there is always void...
XOsphere, could you expand your app a little? Eg. What you can bring to the clan, some more stuff about yourself ect
Okay, so I came to this clan because peanuts told me to go to this clan. since I was looking to get into a clan, I decided this clan was one of the best. something i can bring to the clan is my parkour skills and I'm really good at Aikido. Also I can kick lots of ass in clan wars just because I am good at Aikido. My birthday will be here on July, 28th YEAH!!!! If we have clan wars PM me and I'll be sure to come to the wars. And you can also PM me if you wanna spar, parkour or anything like that. basically I'm on here all the time but sometimes I get off of this because I do not feel like getting on and i want to do something else. I look forward to being a (KNC) member!
In the light there is always void...
Hello, my name is nilo123tje but my real name is Benjamin. Let me tell you about me. I am from Sweden.
I am 13 years old and i am pretty good at mushu, spar, tk and ninjutsu and my skill is tricking. The first time i tried this game was the 20th of December 2013.
I downloaded it and started, at first i thought: Man, this is not what i thought at all. But then i started tricking... I wasn't very good at the start but then i kept going until i was good. I want to join KnC because i wanna have fun with friends and there's many people in this clan and because it's a strong clan. I can bring this clan tricking, Taekkyon skills, Ninjutsu skills and Mushu skills. I am very loyal and i won't betray the clan. My belt is 4th dan.
I am under your bed... :)