Toribash
Wow and you didn't even stop him from pushing me off the roof? Some fucking dumpster you are.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Well hey now Its a bit hard to save someone when you weigh nearly a ton and have no limbs!
-----
On a different note. Yesterday I talked to hampa and Im now an admin on the toribash facebook page. Plus I will be a live commentator for the many livestreams that toribash will be throwing out. It may not seem like a big deal to you guys but I think it's pretty cool.
Last edited by Apex; May 31, 2013 at 05:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
On a different note. Yesterday I talked to hampa and Im now an admin on the toribash facebook page. Plus I will be a live commentator for the many livestreams that toribash will be throwing out. It may not seem like a big deal to you guys but I think it's pretty cool.

OO:
Very cool beans! Sounds very exciting!
Gratz brethren.
Thanks man! Right now Im talking with him and Im going to see if he can link the streams to the toribash main page like last time.
It's very cool man! Keep up the good work, and try to sneak in any references to me and my hge cock if you can
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Awesome guy, movin on up
The Official [Evil] Hitman
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫
So I had my first commentary session yesterday. I must say this is something I will most certainly be doing again. Plus I'm thinking about making a youtube channel for game commentaries.
Niiiice mate, link us here once lesduncan uploads it.
Is it up yet?

Oh, and Katawa Shoujo is the shit. Have you played G-Senjou no Maoauoaua, Spartan?
Last edited by Ele; Jun 8, 2013 at 07:22 PM.
Nuuuu, should I??