Ranking
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
butb.t..t..in 5 months snipergirl clan went to infinity and beyond

spam more guys, don't be like me

Got it B0ss
¿?
k, so i think i am somewhat improving my parkouring skillz,
i did the parkour dream D map and got past the door, then i kinda failed to jump far enough to the rope and fell on the fence, jumped off of it then grabbed the ledge, pulled myself up, did a backflip and then epicly fell over the fence to the ground
GG
ps,
i didnt have enough time to finish it anyway.
but mum told me not to bring aids home and hevys puns are bad enough to make it happen -Origami
OMIGOSH. I think i actually learned to be able to run after doing something, and Run in general!

so happy
but mum told me not to bring aids home and hevys puns are bad enough to make it happen -Origami
Originally Posted by theHevy View Post
OMIGOSH. I think i actually learned to be able to run after doing something, and Run in general!

so happy

that is hard for me to do. So well done
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
that is hard for me to do. So well done

:3

i feel like such a hacker
im in a government-directed building and they have free internet cafe style sections, so im sitting in one typing this.
so cool
(not)
-----
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
By tori control its just how you react to moves, saving, risking, if you make good choices etc. Its hard to explain.

The baseline then would be someone who can beat me at least once or twice. If I can streak you then thats not good

MY GOD.
i re-read this and realise its not as bad as i originally thought it was. i thought i had to not let you beat me more than one time ;-; i almost crapped ma pants.

-----
Also, dun worry when i get home i will make you an example of running {something random} keep running.
or ill die trying.
Last edited by theHevy; Mar 10, 2016 at 01:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i like my new grave
Can someone just post like every word you can think of that relates to Toribash.

Like,

Parkour spar punch DM skeet gravity mushu abd tricking legend GM fight insane replay top 5 ishi hampa montage body aikido judo tk throw shovel dq uke tori uke-bashing kick lift decap split blood ghost grab sound kiai hit win rank match clan organization pro noob play tutorial mod engage-distance jump record skill flip glute ragdoll physics martial art simulator texture art set forum avvy sig events hotseat tourney bounty items
Last edited by ConCon; Mar 11, 2016 at 02:46 PM.