Toribash
Well, considering I missed this whole thing go down. I'm going to say straight up that those who opposed are those who were butthurt by the surprise,arguments where not about the actual matter at hand but instead that of feeling left out. How about a pm to Trip (you know,the guy that has lead eVo for years and the guy we "trust") first and find out why? Instead of a public display of purely what can be seen as trust issues and handling it like kids. If-for example you took the private route and spoke to trip you would have a better understanding. Instead it was an absolute attack on trip in public. Good job on that,shows how much respect there is. Pressure + guilt is how you got your argument to succeed in the end. I stand by my thoughts,won't apologize or say shit I don't mean. All-in-all,you new kids got in really easily and seems like it was for the rep instead of actually joining our "family". You want to talk about that bond? Just like blueEvil right? Those who are blind cannot see,and attacking trip was not the right way to go.

Those that were on the chopping block,you know my thoughts. I stand by what was discussed and I trust it was the correct decision. It was not something decided over night,but you had the guys who didn't know much back you up so well done,you get to stay. My approval though,you'll have to earn it.

So disappointed in the way eVo members handled this. Trip,you may lead me any day.

Another thing,"dictatorship" was used. Hahaha,because obviously 2 people were left out? Get over it guys,I hope you enjoyed "be leader for a day" day today. Next time perhaps trust the leader you have all these years. Disgraceful,thought there would be more respect.
Last edited by CoKe; Jun 7, 2013 at 06:52 PM.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post
Mine? They did get an easy pass into eVo, not just the fact it was quicker then normal recruits but i was not ingame myself to test them. It doesnt feel like a family anymore..

You personally invited me both before and after my application, this is a pretty poor excuse.

I'm not sure I want to be in eVo anymore, some of you seem to be offended by me and I really don't want to feel like an invader. Another thing, the complaints you heard about me were probably coming from people who met me before I changed my attitude (see "The Team" application thread for more info). I'm a better person now, but I still want to know who said what about me, so I can improve even more if the complaints turn out accurate.

I'll stick around for a while, then make up my mind on this matter.
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
I'll stick around for a while, then make up my mind on this matter.

If you don't want to be here,then don't be here. Nobody is going to lick your ass. As far as I know you've never proven anything to me or gained my respect,so yeah...

Huh- oh, uh

Thanks guys.

Weird shit just went down, and I'm mildly confused.
beware
the goblin
Did I ask you to lick my ass?
I said I wasn't sure if I wanted to be here or not. Now I know.
I'm trying to be a nice addition, but if you're gonna shove things like this down my throat I might as well leave.

I thought better of you, Coke.
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
Did I ask you to lick my ass?
I said I wasn't sure if I wanted to be here or not. Now I know.
I'm trying to be a nice addition, but if you're gonna shove things like this down my throat I might as well leave.

I thought better of you, Coke.

Cheers mate.
Thought better? When it comes to my clan I don't fuck around. Saying you don't know if you want to be here or not,then don't. Nobody is making you be anywhere. However,acting like evo is a choice is bs. eVo isn't just an option.

Don't need people around here acting like big shots.
Cya.

Soo......Anyway, I said I was tired of arguments.... CoKe...... I got 10 dota invites, make a new account and I'll send you one so you can keep yours That way you can play with my brother and I if it comes out on dis mac ;P Or just play with Saintowar, Tinerr, and I
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
Soo......Anyway, I said I was tired of arguments.... CoKe...... I got 10 dota invites, make a new account and I'll send you one so you can keep yours That way you can play with my brother and I if it comes out on dis mac ;P Or just play with Saintowar, Tinerr, and I

Haha what :s I have like 17 or something anyway
Plus...I'm confused hahaha
Also,stop being a noob faeg and using riki the whole time(trolololol)

Originally Posted by smokie View Post
no i dont wonder why, he left because eVo got boring to him. not because of our members.

this could be a big mistake, think on that....

nah..
I left the clan cuz of the flood of new members, i'm good with everyone, but before i joined the clan.. it was a good small family, now twice as much members as it was before and i don't like something like this..

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
It was a family, at one time.
-----
I agree with coke and blue.
Last edited by Tripstone; Jun 8, 2013 at 04:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump