5 Votes / 0.00%
HAte
1 Votes / 0.00%
PIDDA PLAYS TEEMO SO HE SHALL DIE BY PONIES
10,000,000,004 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 10000000010. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

YES SLEEPING, make a comic.

That's quite nice Kamura, the font especially.
Sleeping. Make 10 - 15 comics so that we dont bother you again.
Also that logo is nice.
Ill make a variety of serious to retarded comics by the end of the week. :l expect good arts (thats why its gonna take so long.)
Sleeping. When youre done with the comic(s) you shouldnt post them anwhere. We dont want people to get a sneak peek at the comics.
So where should i put them before theyre released? We dont have a private board so thats why im asking. (one of these days ill buy one for us. Ive got like 100 dollars on paypal right now.)
We'll figure that out later. Also now that you have said that you have $100 in your paypal I suddenly want you to buy me Minecraft. But if you wanna talk about that you should join the IRC or PM meh.
Nice = Bad.

Redoing everything.
Yes, everything.

EDIT: Changed colors into Frost's main color, and saved another version with the color grey. Re-sized, fixed the glow.

Last edited by Pidda; Apr 20, 2012 at 04:00 AM.
Frost is pretty cool
raku
Originally Posted by SleepingForest View Post
Ill try to make a logo. Pidda files sucks ass. =___=

Thats nice.

Originally Posted by retasim View Post
Two Ideas:
A game review of games we recently played.

A comicstrip in every issue ( R4ff knows somebody(

Sounds like a good idea.

Originally Posted by Kamura View Post
Should I start making the logo now? Tell me what you want it to look like and I'll get it done by an hour or two.

EDIT: Here it is, and if you don't like the font, I could change it. Also, if you dislike it completely, then I'll make a new one.

EDIT2: Oh, I noticed that the white particles can't be seen, so I'll change it.
Re-sizing as well.

Might as well re-make this.

It is cool, I want to think think about it though.

Ill make the comic. :3 most of it will be random though. xD

Thats fine but would be good if the cartoons had some reference to TB

Ill make a variety of serious to retarded comics by the end of the week. :l expect good arts (thats why its gonna take so long.)

Thanks

Originally Posted by Pidda View Post
Sleeping. When youre done with the comic(s) you shouldnt post them anwhere. We dont want people to get a sneak peek at the comics.

Very right.

Originally Posted by Kamura View Post
Nice = Bad.

Redoing everything.
Yes, everything.

EDIT: Changed colors into Frost's main color, and saved another version with the color grey. Re-sized, fixed the glow.

Cool but just hang on with the logo's for now.

So where should i put them before theyre released? We dont have a private board so thats why im asking. (one of these days ill buy one for us. Ive got like 100 dollars on paypal right now.)

PM all of them to the designers, writers, myself and Virtue.

Note to all members, I would just like to get all the jobs filled before we do anymore. You can PM ideas to me with the subject name as Idea so they will be easy to find but I would rather not have to sort through the whole thread to look for ideas.
Yeah Kamura that new one's far better, it's nicer coloured.

And by nice I mean great :D