Toribash
Originally Posted by Slau View Post
Yesterday I ate a stale chicken drumstick and I never got food poisoning! I'm so proud of my immune system. The chicken didn't taste like much but the gravy was delicious.

What have you guys been up to?

Ate chicken last night. For some reason, my meal left me unsatisfied. The food was good, but I wasn't full. I decided to scavenge the refrigerator for more food and made two tuna sandwiches. Yum.
a spoon.
Originally Posted by 0rigami View Post
ey that little boi said he wanted to be my boyfriend so i guess we're a couple now

Just thought I'd post this here since pidda seemed very interested in my personal life

5/12/16, 7:09 - Memo: Oh hey how did it go on friday

5/12/16, 8:00 - Borja: Whaat

5/12/16, 8:00 - Borja: I didn't tell?

5/12/16, 8:04 - Borja: Dad drove me there, I arrived at four. Had to wait a few minutes for him to pick me up. We went walking around the park until twenty past five and then we went indoors (his house ��). Park had been horrible and I was anticipating the worst, because he was very nervous and reluctant to come close to me, as in actually touching.

5/12/16, 8:08 - Borja: At home things got slightly better, very slowly, we watched the first two episodes of Tokyo Ghoul sitting next to each other, what you'd expect. Then I requested we just talked, so we did that. It was around half past six by now. It took a long time to get there, but we eventually held hands and that kind of stuff, and I was getting ready to make a move when...

5/12/16, 8:11 - Borja: Someone came into the house, we heard keys tingling and well, the door actually fucking opening, and he nearly panicked but it was just his sister, they're very close together so he didn't seem to mind, and she left after fifteen minutes. His mother, for example, doesn't even know I was there to this day.

5/12/16, 8:19 - Borja: So then after laughing it off we had to come close together again, I ended up wrapping an arm around him and he rested his head on my shoulder, and I was slowly hinting at what was about to come. I felt he was way more nervous about the whole situation than me, but it only took until 20:00 for me to ask him out... followed by silence, him hugging his throw pillow and staring down into it, and his face had turned completely res by now.

5/12/16, 8:25 - Borja: After fifteen seconds I insisted, the least pressuring way I knew: "I think you're supposed to answer", to which he again took a bit to reply, and the answer was... To nod. He just fucking nodded out of embarrassment and I asked him to say it out loud, even though I'd found his way to be very innocent and cute, and so he said yes with a half broken voice, poor thing. And it was such a huge relief for both of us.

5/12/16, 8:26 - Memo: Aww he sounds like an anime character xD

5/12/16, 8:27 - Borja: And after that we just hugged and cuddled and said silly stuff and when it was time to leave I missed my train and there wasn't another one so my father had to come pick me up and my fresh boyfriend decided to wait there with me until I left. Which was sweet.

5/12/16, 8:27 - Borja: fin

5/12/16, 8:27 - Memo: Awww such a sweet story tho QQ

5/12/16, 8:27 - Memo: But yaay success
Last edited by 0rigami; Dec 5, 2016 at 03:45 PM. Reason: spaced out so that you don't get a seizure
To be fair we still have a lot of people who have school, and the end of the semester is like this week/next week.
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole