Toribash
How do you make headphones on your toribash head that you are making on gimp 2?
this signature has nothing that appeals to you.
Is there a tutorial on like fourms like spoiler I still don't understand how to upload screenshots and pics through spoilers.
Yomayogg pm me I can show you
-----
Yoyomagg*
Last edited by PlataBear; Jan 1, 2013 at 05:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
How do you do a Corkscrew on Toribash, I've looked at a couple of videos but none seem to help, I've been practicing but I still can't get it down. Any tips?
Help
I need help by taking me in a private server and teaching me kick tricks that can destroy any part of the body but i need help on balance too
Tutorial requests
TUTORIAL REQUEST:

Please,make a tutorial on how to make realistic(as much as possible) aikido moves in game.
Originally Posted by Devon8645 View Post
How do you do a Corkscrew on Toribash, I've looked at a couple of videos but none seem to help, I've been practicing but I still can't get it down. Any tips?

ToriBash does not permit to post any moves.
Originally Posted by Rinkimi View Post
I need help by taking me in a private server and teaching me kick tricks that can destroy any part of the body but i need help on balance too

Read above.
Originally Posted by toribasher22 View Post
TUTORIAL REQUEST:

Please,make a tutorial on how to make realistic(as much as possible) aikido moves in game.

Aikido isn't supposed to be realistic?
私の顔にそれを言う。
Is there any Tutorial that can teach me how to use sony vegas pro 12 for toribash?
Replay thread

Just made...