Toribash
BloodMach: Firestarter is one of the better Prodigy songs, always liked it a lot. i like Out of Space since i am a fan of almost anything rave breaks. not a huge fan of Nasty though, it just sounds like they tried to hard too go with their gimmick of finding a catchy hook and exploiting it (i know this is the strategy of like everyone, but The Prodigy in particular is guilty of this. not necessarily a bad thing, but it is pretty eh in the new singles)
oh yeah
Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
So, any of you like Red Hot Chili Peppers?

I just posted a song from then on the previous Page.
And if you like them, you'd also like Nirvana!

Master of the arcane arts
Originally Posted by Moncho62 View Post
I just posted a song from then on the previous Page.
And if you like them, you'd also like Nirvana!

Yes, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Nirvana are awesome!
Shame that women are wearing a shirt with their logo for fashion and don't know what Nirvana is, also damn Kurt you were awesome :<
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Speaking of lead singers who offed themselves, Alice in Chains - Rooster is a pretty amazing song, not too far off from RHCP and Nirvana. I actually went through a huge RHCP phase and they were #1 band for a while, then Arctic Monkeys were discovered

Anyways heres a classic pick me upper
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Speaking of lead singers who offed themselves, Alice in Chains - Rooster is a pretty amazing song, not too far off from RHCP and Nirvana. I actually went through a huge RHCP phase and they were #1 band for a while, then Arctic Monkeys were discovered

Anyways heres a classic pick me upper

Garry & The Pacemakers is a band I do not know.
How old are they? I like the song you posted a little.
And speaking of Arctic Monkeys...
Overrated but still my fav song from them:

Master of the arcane arts
Originally Posted by Moncho62 View Post
Garry & The Pacemakers is a band I do not know.
How old are they? I like the song you posted a little.
And speaking of Arctic Monkeys...
Overrated but still my fav song from them:

There's something about that band I've never liked. Maybe it's the vocals, I don't know.
Also yeah, that one is so overrated.

I'm not a fan of Soul Sister so I never really listened to Train until my friend brought them up recently. Some of their songs are awesome!
I love the instrumental portion.

S A D B O Y S
Originally Posted by Laser View Post
There's something about that band I've never liked. Maybe it's the vocals, I don't know.
Also yeah, that one is so overrated.

I'm not a fan of Soul Sister so I never really listened to Train until my friend brought them up recently. Some of their songs are awesome!
I love the instrumental portion.

What do you think of their song Drive By? It's also nice, has an upbeat tune so it's one of the songs I listen to when I'm happy or excited
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
If you care about audio quality get spotify it's super good.

I dislike youtube for music
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by neko View Post
If you care about audio quality get spotify it's super good.

I dislike youtube for music

Yeah spotify is good, or you could, you know >_> #Pirate320kbpsSongsLikeMe