Ranking
There's not that many more colors that we could add without being really damn close to those already existing. Back when we were last considering what new color to release (magma) a little color palate was put forward with 4 or 5 suggestions but honestly other than magma they were all pretty uninspiring and very similar to existing colors. I'll see if I can find it somewhere but it's probably been to long.
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
There's not that many more colors that we could add without being really damn close to those already existing. Back when we were last considering what new color to release (magma) a little color palate was put forward with 4 or 5 suggestions but honestly other than magma they were all pretty uninspiring and very similar to existing colors. I'll see if I can find it somewhere but it's probably been to long.

Will there ever be a full release of Magma?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
Will there ever be a full release of Magma?

there kinda already was, just the shop hasn't been updated...

Look at the bottom of this: http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...51&postcount=4
for the other items.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
there kinda already was, just the shop hasn't been updated...

Look at the bottom of this: http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...51&postcount=4
for the other items.

That is absolutely bizarre... I never knew. I wish that both the shop updated and there were some sort of news update to inform people about this. That's definitely a game changer.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
As it happens full magma has just recently (finally ) been released.
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=2772

Wow this is amazing! Thank you so much Solax!!! Thanks for keeping up with this thread. Magma looks awesome, I hope the achievement already works for it as well.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
I've been seeing a common trend in forums lately, a question is answered by a user, and another user comes and answered the exact same question just reworded, should stuff like this be dealt with or is there no harm to it?
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by Bird View Post
I've been seeing a common trend in forums lately, a question is answered by a user, and another user comes and answered the exact same question just reworded, should stuff like this be dealt with or is there no harm to it?

What harm could it cause? Though usually the thread is closed on those people are infracted/deleted if it's excessive.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Have been seeing a lot of useless reports in the reports section, for example being insulted or making themselves seem as the victim in an argument, are these typically not handled as seriously as past times? Seems like everyone is getting offended over anything to get someone infracted/banned.
|Evil|
I don't exist