Toribash
Thug...
Ok, besides your english, the app was rather good.

It is clear that you put more than 5 minutes of effort into it, and that you read the first post.
You organized your application well, and put enough content it that it was a good read, but also didn't put too much.
I look forward to getting to know you as a person more.

My vote is a YES
Last edited by Primal; Jun 21, 2016 at 08:32 PM.
Origin For Life
I met you ingame frequently and i can say you are skilled xD. and great app btw

i dunno if i can vote or not but i say YES
Toyblox....
For being your first application, it was rather nice.

I like all the games you play, and I want most of them lol.

You obviously have a sense of humor, and clearly read the first post.
Just a note for future applications (hopefully you won't have to apply to any clan ever again lol) put more in the "about me" section.
People in the clan want to get to know you as a person, not just as an applicant and a player.
We can test you in game to measure your skill lol.

Other than that, this was a very good app. My vote is a solid YES
-----
Ramzy, you can't vote yet lol. You have to wait for your trial period to be up ;-;
Last edited by Primal; Jun 21, 2016 at 08:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Origin For Life
No that's okay. You seem really nice anyways, that's really all I care about haha.
Origin For Life
Originally Posted by Primal View Post
Toyblox....
For being your first application, it was rather nice.

I like all the games you play, and I want most of them lol.

You obviously have a sense of humor, and clearly read the first post.
Just a note for future applications (hopefully you won't have to apply to any clan ever again lol) put more in the "about me" section.
People in the clan want to get to know you as a person, not just as an applicant and a player.
We can test you in game to measure your skill lol.

Other than that, this was a very good app. My vote is a solid YES
-----
Ramzy, you can't vote yet lol. You have to wait for your trial period to be up ;-;

-----

Im sorry T-T i forgot xD
Test
im stupid so when is the test going to be because i have to go soon to my brothers baseball game
P.S. woorking on a simple bodybreaker move
Originally Posted by ThugMonky View Post
( PURPLE MONKEYS RUN WILD IN THE RED FOREST )

ABOUT ME:
Hello Origin. I comed here to make an app to join Origin .First of all my name is Yanis and in Tb ThugMonky .I am 16 years old .I live in Algeria. I speak (2 languages) i speak english and French . I Love music i love to listen to music when i play i like RAP US R&B, and Football and I like drawing manga like naruto ,DBZ ….

TORIBASH:
.I just joined Tb from 1 year.I just like my best Friend Darknesslor .My past clans are Enf and Apok and Powpow .My main mode is abd and xspar and parkour .I am active in forum only in Pms I wared a lot with clans and won that dont mean that I love wars I just proof my skills to you

WHY ORIGIN :
I liked to be a member in Origin is active and so skilled and I am skilled enough to join Origin but that dont mean that I dont need to be trained NO I always be trained with my friends .I wish I join Origin i chose Origin because there is a lot of awesome players this clan is very hard and organize and i would like to play with this legends.I like its name. It contain good peoples and many peoples said to me that am so skilled in abd.

HOW I CAN HELP ORIGIN:
I will help the clan i will help to develop the clan I will help the members of the clan I will help in the clan wars I will try to contribute to the success of the clan and I will try to make ORIGIN the hardest clan in TB.
Take care my English is not very good Waiting for your answer

END:
I wish the app be accepted and be most likely to all Clan members and Thank you for wasting your time reading my app I say to you Thank you so much. 

SORRY I CAN’T ADD REPLAYS BECAUSE I HAVE A PROBLEM BUT I HAVE ALREADY PASSED THE TEST . 4-1 for me

You did a great job organizing and writing your app. Don't worry about english problems we can understand you well enough. You have good skills in game and you are a all around nice person. my vote is yes
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by ThugMonky View Post
( PURPLE MONKEYS RUN WILD IN THE RED FOREST )

ABOUT ME:
Hello Origin. I comed here to make an app to join Origin .First of all my name is Yanis and in Tb ThugMonky .I am 16 years old .I live in Algeria. I speak (2 languages) i speak english and French . I Love music i love to listen to music when i play i like RAP US R&B, and Football and I like drawing manga like naruto ,DBZ ….

TORIBASH:
.I just joined Tb from 1 year.I just like my best Friend Darknesslor .My past clans are Enf and Apok and Powpow .My main mode is abd and xspar and parkour .I am active in forum only in Pms I wared a lot with clans and won that dont mean that I love wars I just proof my skills to you

WHY ORIGIN :
I liked to be a member in Origin is active and so skilled and I am skilled enough to join Origin but that dont mean that I dont need to be trained NO I always be trained with my friends .I wish I join Origin i chose Origin because there is a lot of awesome players this clan is very hard and organize and i would like to play with this legends.I like its name. It contain good peoples and many peoples said to me that am so skilled in abd.

HOW I CAN HELP ORIGIN:
I will help the clan i will help to develop the clan I will help the members of the clan I will help in the clan wars I will try to contribute to the success of the clan and I will try to make ORIGIN the hardest clan in TB.
Take care my English is not very good Waiting for your answer

END:
I wish the app be accepted and be most likely to all Clan members and Thank you for wasting your time reading my app I say to you Thank you so much. 

SORRY I CAN’T ADD REPLAYS BECAUSE I HAVE A PROBLEM BUT I HAVE ALREADY PASSED THE TEST . 4-1 for me

well first off if i sound confuseing i woke up 4 min ago and read your app now lets get onto it

overall your app was nice you put all the info i like to see and i didnt see to many things i didnt like you seem like a nice and polite dude and thats what we want in origin

my vote is a YES

you will be invited shortly