Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Kookoo11 View Post
I'm in the border of silver 3 and silver four.
Let me just say that I regret playing csgo without support from my friends. Silver four is the better silver. They do way better than silver 1-3. It's basically a 50 50 chance you get a s4 on your team. If you don't, then you might be fucked unless you see pretty good at the game. I had to carry most of my games (solo q) because my team can hit nothing but a flying potato. They have the aim of an clone trooper. They have their sound muted. They have the sight of a blind child with no sense of confidence.

I'm silver elite and i play with novas and the people i play agaisn't usally a stacked team of nova 1's or 2's they're so fucking garbage. Silver is filled with auto snipers, smurfs and the hackers not to mention most of them are selfish and won't buy you with 16k, and the griefers don't get me started lol.. i can't wait to get out of this silver garbage it's so fun in nova. i played with a mg and a few other friends a while ago and went even. rip ranking system man..
-----
X6tence has been looking strong lately, going all in on them even know i don't know too much about them
Last edited by BANG; Mar 2, 2015 at 03:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Razer73 View Post
I'm silver elite and i play with novas and the people i play agaisn't usally a stacked team of nova 1's or 2's they're so fucking garbage. Silver is filled with auto snipers, smurfs and the hackers not to mention most of them are selfish and won't buy you with 16k, and the griefers don't get me started lol.. i can't wait to get out of this silver garbage it's so fun in nova. i played with a mg and a few other friends a while ago and went even. rip ranking system man..
-----
X6tence has been looking strong lately, going all in on them even know i don't know too much about them

imeanlike nova is better than silver
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
Originally Posted by Razer73 View Post
I was just thinking of buying a p250 super nova and i got a fac new one in a bet. gg

yer welcom ~csgolounge
anyone wanna 1v1
i'm really bored
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by hobo View Post
anyone wanna 1v1
i'm really bored

oh you can 1v1 me, a silver 3.
heh
actually sure
I am also a silver three, but i am used to playing with gn1 - gn3s. Gonna get gn anytime now

atleast i hope i do

I can 1v1 awp or ak

Edit: anyone interested in trading textures for skins?
Last edited by HolyButler; Mar 4, 2015 at 04:47 PM.
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM