Toribash
Dang, i am missing everything! I got to be her more often!
The Color BLUE is everlastingly appointed by the deity to be a source of delight.
neutrle what the hell is neutrle? rofl eny wayzzzz if u dont got something nice to say to me dont sya it rofl... ya and another thing i came to proove that im on forums quit alot=P
-----
anddddddd 1 more thingy dont call me harmony call me sia its a samoan thingy because tbh i dont like the name harmony that much=P
Last edited by girlz; Mar 13, 2011 at 12:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name:Ryan Mcilwain
Belt:Brown
Time ZoneAEDST)
Previous Clan(s):None
How long you play each day:2-4 Hours

Anything else:Im good at judo, akido and im loyal and honourable i will do any thing the higher ranks say P.S im no spammer or hacker
Originally Posted by girlz View Post
neutrle what the hell is neutrle? rofl eny wayzzzz if u dont got something nice to say to me dont sya it rofl... ya and another thing i came to proove that im on forums quit alot=P
-----
anddddddd 1 more thingy dont call me harmony call me sia its a samoan thingy because tbh i dont like the name harmony that much=P

First of all, spell much? second hes just voting, he can say whatever he wants.

Originally Posted by zombomb7 View Post
Name:Ryan Mcilwain
Belt:Brown
Time ZoneAEDST)
Previous Clan(s):None
How long you play each day:2-4 Hours

Anything else:Im good at judo, akido and im loyal and honourable i will do any thing the higher ranks say P.S im no spammer or hacker

I vote for pending member.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Originally Posted by zombomb7 View Post
k

1 word posts are already bad enough, don't do 1 letter posts.
Hey girlz you ruined your chances with me i say no now go learn some R-E-S-P-E-C-T and as for zombomb7 neutral.
Last edited by watersurf; Mar 13, 2011 at 01:46 AM.
Seems promising. Ok zombomb, pending for me too. If you are really good at akidio, then you can improve and then be in this clan. As for me, i need to freaking get to a black belt and quick.
The Color BLUE is everlastingly appointed by the deity to be a source of delight.
Anybody who is on, /jo TE