Toribash
Sticks is my nickname, so stix is my username. Tadaa?
[NO]Delaid: STIX ANGRY
[NO]Delaid: STIX SMASH
It's because its awesome and the first 3 letters of my real name is Kai.
Last edited by Kai-FlyNinja-; Oct 11, 2008 at 10:48 PM.
Originally Posted by Foxie
STD means Sillily transmitted donkeys

A proud member of the IPA and BAF
I like the anime Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni. and this character. Meh, you can really see it with just looking. :3
I came across the nickname of Rott from lack of imagination. (I had a
rottweiler and shortened it because I dislike long names.)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Phail> Everyone knows GMs can combust your videocard temporarily
<decimat0r1> let those bitches try
ive had this username for a long time its the same as all my usernames for wow and stuff when i was 7 i made this up i used to like starwars and so i got the darth of darthvader and i got the death cuz i pwnt in FPS games and i was like BOOM HEADSHOT! and i magically combined em up and made the legendary DARTHDEATH!
idk what to put here.... PANCAKE!
For reasons that I can't remember, when I was about 9 I became obsessed with cows. I would say the word cow for no reason at all.

When I started playing Runescape (I quit that when I started to play Toribash,) the obvious name choice was something to do with cows. Cool is a very simple describing word, so I just put that in front of cow and... "that name is already taken." Gah! stupid 100,000 player game. I had to take Coolcow55.

Thus, the name was born and Toribash 3.0 came out so I had to make a permanent forum account, so I thought, why not keep it simple and go with Coolcow? And I didn't even have to put numbers behind it. I <3 you toribash !
[DAT]Coolcow
The coolest cow in Toribash
Well I got bored of canstantly calling myself Dragon or something like that. But I still loved dragons (about 3 years ago) so i thought why not combine it with something else. Dragon + Monster = Dronster
Probably the only pink Ninjabunny with pink bunnyslippers.
this is an empty space
Give me CARROTS!
gives me 30 tc